Dazzling Selena Gomez Hits 'Monte Carlo' New York Premiere
The New York premiere of "Monte Carlo" saw Selena Gomez being the belle of the ball. Attending the event on Thursday, June 23 at Lincoln Square Theater, the 18-year-old singer/actress wore a stunning floor-length blue chiffon gown, decorated with glitter effect.
Additionally, the former Disney darling took along her pop sensation boyfriend Justin Bieber. Bieber, who recently hit the headlines with a Macy's incident, supported his lady in his all-black outfit, with bright red trainers covering his feet.
Also spotted at the event were Gomez's co-stars Katie Cassidy and Andie MacDowell. Cassidy opted for peach lace dress, which she paired with matching platform heels. MacDowell slipped in navy blue dress. Other Hollywood stars include Stephen Baldwin, Rainey Qualley, Sarah Qualley and Justin Qualley.
"Monte Carlo" follows three young girls, Grace, Meg, and Emma, who travel to the French capital. Things were normal before one of the girls is mistaken for a spoiled British heiress. As a result, they are caught up in a whirlwind of attention and find themselves going on a dream vacation to Monte Carlo. This Thomas Bezucha-directed movie will grace U.S. theaters on July 1.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels