Dazzling Selena Gomez Hits 'Monte Carlo' New York Premiere
The New York premiere of "Monte Carlo" saw Selena Gomez being the belle of the ball. Attending the event on Thursday, June 23 at Lincoln Square Theater, the 18-year-old singer/actress wore a stunning floor-length blue chiffon gown, decorated with glitter effect.
Additionally, the former Disney darling took along her pop sensation boyfriend Justin Bieber. Bieber, who recently hit the headlines with a Macy's incident, supported his lady in his all-black outfit, with bright red trainers covering his feet.
Also spotted at the event were Gomez's co-stars Katie Cassidy and Andie MacDowell. Cassidy opted for peach lace dress, which she paired with matching platform heels. MacDowell slipped in navy blue dress. Other Hollywood stars include Stephen Baldwin, Rainey Qualley, Sarah Qualley and Justin Qualley.
"Monte Carlo" follows three young girls, Grace, Meg, and Emma, who travel to the French capital. Things were normal before one of the girls is mistaken for a spoiled British heiress. As a result, they are caught up in a whirlwind of attention and find themselves going on a dream vacation to Monte Carlo. This Thomas Bezucha-directed movie will grace U.S. theaters on July 1.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March