Dazzling Selena Gomez Hits 'Monte Carlo' New York Premiere
The New York premiere of "Monte Carlo" saw Selena Gomez being the belle of the ball. Attending the event on Thursday, June 23 at Lincoln Square Theater, the 18-year-old singer/actress wore a stunning floor-length blue chiffon gown, decorated with glitter effect.
Additionally, the former Disney darling took along her pop sensation boyfriend Justin Bieber. Bieber, who recently hit the headlines with a Macy's incident, supported his lady in his all-black outfit, with bright red trainers covering his feet.
Also spotted at the event were Gomez's co-stars Katie Cassidy and Andie MacDowell. Cassidy opted for peach lace dress, which she paired with matching platform heels. MacDowell slipped in navy blue dress. Other Hollywood stars include Stephen Baldwin, Rainey Qualley, Sarah Qualley and Justin Qualley.
"Monte Carlo" follows three young girls, Grace, Meg, and Emma, who travel to the French capital. Things were normal before one of the girls is mistaken for a spoiled British heiress. As a result, they are caught up in a whirlwind of attention and find themselves going on a dream vacation to Monte Carlo. This Thomas Bezucha-directed movie will grace U.S. theaters on July 1.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen