Coldplay Release 'Major Minus' From 'Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall' EP
Coldplay follow up the release of their new single "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" by dropping another new material. Titled "Major Minus", this track becomes a second taste to the British band's upcoming three-song mini album.
The song contains a simple, yet infectious hook and a beat which is laced with acoustic guitar sound. "You got one eye on what you knew/ And one eye on what you do/ So be careful what it is you're trying to do," frontman Chris Martin sings.
Beside "Every Teardrop" and "Major Minus", Chris and the gang will also roll out "Moving to Mars" on Friday, June 24 as the third offering from the E.P. It seems that the band want their fans to get acquainted with their new songs before they showcase them live at Glastonbury Festival this coming Saturday.
On Sunday, one day after the Glastonbury gig, Coldplay will officially release the mini album under the title "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" as a digital download. They will later make it available for physical purchase on Monday.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake