Coldplay Release 'Major Minus' From 'Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall' EP
Coldplay follow up the release of their new single "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" by dropping another new material. Titled "Major Minus", this track becomes a second taste to the British band's upcoming three-song mini album.
The song contains a simple, yet infectious hook and a beat which is laced with acoustic guitar sound. "You got one eye on what you knew/ And one eye on what you do/ So be careful what it is you're trying to do," frontman Chris Martin sings.
Beside "Every Teardrop" and "Major Minus", Chris and the gang will also roll out "Moving to Mars" on Friday, June 24 as the third offering from the E.P. It seems that the band want their fans to get acquainted with their new songs before they showcase them live at Glastonbury Festival this coming Saturday.
On Sunday, one day after the Glastonbury gig, Coldplay will officially release the mini album under the title "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" as a digital download. They will later make it available for physical purchase on Monday.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign