Coldplay Release 'Major Minus' From 'Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall' EP
Coldplay follow up the release of their new single "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" by dropping another new material. Titled "Major Minus", this track becomes a second taste to the British band's upcoming three-song mini album.
The song contains a simple, yet infectious hook and a beat which is laced with acoustic guitar sound. "You got one eye on what you knew/ And one eye on what you do/ So be careful what it is you're trying to do," frontman Chris Martin sings.
Beside "Every Teardrop" and "Major Minus", Chris and the gang will also roll out "Moving to Mars" on Friday, June 24 as the third offering from the E.P. It seems that the band want their fans to get acquainted with their new songs before they showcase them live at Glastonbury Festival this coming Saturday.
On Sunday, one day after the Glastonbury gig, Coldplay will officially release the mini album under the title "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" as a digital download. They will later make it available for physical purchase on Monday.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift