Coldplay Release 'Major Minus' From 'Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall' EP
Coldplay follow up the release of their new single "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" by dropping another new material. Titled "Major Minus", this track becomes a second taste to the British band's upcoming three-song mini album.
The song contains a simple, yet infectious hook and a beat which is laced with acoustic guitar sound. "You got one eye on what you knew/ And one eye on what you do/ So be careful what it is you're trying to do," frontman Chris Martin sings.
Beside "Every Teardrop" and "Major Minus", Chris and the gang will also roll out "Moving to Mars" on Friday, June 24 as the third offering from the E.P. It seems that the band want their fans to get acquainted with their new songs before they showcase them live at Glastonbury Festival this coming Saturday.
On Sunday, one day after the Glastonbury gig, Coldplay will officially release the mini album under the title "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" as a digital download. They will later make it available for physical purchase on Monday.
More Coldplay News
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music