Coldplay Release 'Major Minus' From 'Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall' EP
Coldplay follow up the release of their new single "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" by dropping another new material. Titled "Major Minus", this track becomes a second taste to the British band's upcoming three-song mini album.
The song contains a simple, yet infectious hook and a beat which is laced with acoustic guitar sound. "You got one eye on what you knew/ And one eye on what you do/ So be careful what it is you're trying to do," frontman Chris Martin sings.
Beside "Every Teardrop" and "Major Minus", Chris and the gang will also roll out "Moving to Mars" on Friday, June 24 as the third offering from the E.P. It seems that the band want their fans to get acquainted with their new songs before they showcase them live at Glastonbury Festival this coming Saturday.
On Sunday, one day after the Glastonbury gig, Coldplay will officially release the mini album under the title "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" as a digital download. They will later make it available for physical purchase on Monday.
More Coldplay News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'