Selena Gomez's 'Love You Like a Love Song' Music Video Arrives in Full
Selena Gomez has just debuted a music video in support of her second single "Love You Like a Love Song". The "Ramona and Beezus" star is playing dress-up in various beautiful outfits this clip. Wearing a low-cut dress and donning a big hair-do, she hits a karaoke club and busts her own song while the screens flash her in different looks.
The "Who Says" singer channels her inner Marie Antoinette in a romantic scene, sports a beehive hairstyle and cat-eye sunglasses while hopping a convertible with a young guy, dances around in a bejeweled corset and mini frock, and ditches her high-fashion look to trade it with a boyish look.
"The video is the craziest thing I've ever done," the girlfriend of pop star Justin Bieber gushed in a behind-the-scene footage of the video. She went on, "Sometimes when you're in love, there are things you can't really explain and it doesn't make sense. That's how I feel when I'm in love."
The music video was supposed to include horse cameo, but the scene was cut from the final version due to controversy surrounding the using of the animals which were painted pink for the video shoot. She "was not so comfortable with the whole concept," so it was explained about the exclusion of the controversial scene.
The song is taken from Selena's new studio album "When the Sun Goes Down" which is due in the U.S. on June 28. "I thought that the song is saying what every person feels when you're in love with someone," she said. "For me, it's like the honeymoon stage. 'Love You Like A Love Song' is about that first beginning and that rush and there's a fun techno beat to it."
Selena Gomez's "Love You Like a Love Song" music video
Behind the Scene:
More Selena Gomez News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival