Selena Gomez's 'Love You Like a Love Song' Music Video Arrives in Full
Selena Gomez has just debuted a music video in support of her second single "Love You Like a Love Song". The "Ramona and Beezus" star is playing dress-up in various beautiful outfits this clip. Wearing a low-cut dress and donning a big hair-do, she hits a karaoke club and busts her own song while the screens flash her in different looks.
The "Who Says" singer channels her inner Marie Antoinette in a romantic scene, sports a beehive hairstyle and cat-eye sunglasses while hopping a convertible with a young guy, dances around in a bejeweled corset and mini frock, and ditches her high-fashion look to trade it with a boyish look.
"The video is the craziest thing I've ever done," the girlfriend of pop star Justin Bieber gushed in a behind-the-scene footage of the video. She went on, "Sometimes when you're in love, there are things you can't really explain and it doesn't make sense. That's how I feel when I'm in love."
The music video was supposed to include horse cameo, but the scene was cut from the final version due to controversy surrounding the using of the animals which were painted pink for the video shoot. She "was not so comfortable with the whole concept," so it was explained about the exclusion of the controversial scene.
The song is taken from Selena's new studio album "When the Sun Goes Down" which is due in the U.S. on June 28. "I thought that the song is saying what every person feels when you're in love with someone," she said. "For me, it's like the honeymoon stage. 'Love You Like A Love Song' is about that first beginning and that rush and there's a fun techno beat to it."
Selena Gomez's "Love You Like a Love Song" music video
Behind the Scene:
More Selena Gomez News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage