Reggie Bush Is Dating Kim Kardashian's Doppelganger
Reggie Bush didn't look far to replace Kim Kardashian. The football star is now dating actress slash singer Melissa Molinaro, who if not by fate, would be mistaken as Kim's twin. Reggie who broke up from Kim in March 2010 has been seeing Melissa for a few months now.
The look-alike is a little familiar in the Hollywood scene because she is the Canadian who stars in Old Navy ad. The "Super C-U-T-E" commercial was played 1.7 million times on YouTube in its first few weeks and it prompted her friends and family to give her a call about how much she resembles Kim.
Reggie actually has known Melissa two years ago but they were seeing other people at that time. They remained friends until they reconnected last summer. Reggie reportedly showed an amount of dedication to his new girlfriend by flying in to England to watch her perform in a London club earlier this month.
Kim, who is now engaged to Kris Humphries, allegedly knows Melissa but she doesn't really care. The aspiring actress herself is flattered with the comparison to Kim, saying in an interview with E! Online, "To me it's extremely flattering. She is a beautiful woman ...That's an amazing compliment."
Melissa Molinaro in Old Navy "Super C-U-T-E" commercial
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip