Reggie Bush Is Dating Kim Kardashian's Doppelganger
Reggie Bush didn't look far to replace Kim Kardashian. The football star is now dating actress slash singer Melissa Molinaro, who if not by fate, would be mistaken as Kim's twin. Reggie who broke up from Kim in March 2010 has been seeing Melissa for a few months now.
The look-alike is a little familiar in the Hollywood scene because she is the Canadian who stars in Old Navy ad. The "Super C-U-T-E" commercial was played 1.7 million times on YouTube in its first few weeks and it prompted her friends and family to give her a call about how much she resembles Kim.
Reggie actually has known Melissa two years ago but they were seeing other people at that time. They remained friends until they reconnected last summer. Reggie reportedly showed an amount of dedication to his new girlfriend by flying in to England to watch her perform in a London club earlier this month.
Kim, who is now engaged to Kris Humphries, allegedly knows Melissa but she doesn't really care. The aspiring actress herself is flattered with the comparison to Kim, saying in an interview with E! Online, "To me it's extremely flattering. She is a beautiful woman ...That's an amazing compliment."
Melissa Molinaro in Old Navy "Super C-U-T-E" commercial
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film