Reggie Bush Is Dating Kim Kardashian's Doppelganger
Reggie Bush didn't look far to replace Kim Kardashian. The football star is now dating actress slash singer Melissa Molinaro, who if not by fate, would be mistaken as Kim's twin. Reggie who broke up from Kim in March 2010 has been seeing Melissa for a few months now.
The look-alike is a little familiar in the Hollywood scene because she is the Canadian who stars in Old Navy ad. The "Super C-U-T-E" commercial was played 1.7 million times on YouTube in its first few weeks and it prompted her friends and family to give her a call about how much she resembles Kim.
Reggie actually has known Melissa two years ago but they were seeing other people at that time. They remained friends until they reconnected last summer. Reggie reportedly showed an amount of dedication to his new girlfriend by flying in to England to watch her perform in a London club earlier this month.
Kim, who is now engaged to Kris Humphries, allegedly knows Melissa but she doesn't really care. The aspiring actress herself is flattered with the comparison to Kim, saying in an interview with E! Online, "To me it's extremely flattering. She is a beautiful woman ...That's an amazing compliment."
Melissa Molinaro in Old Navy "Super C-U-T-E" commercial
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell