Ryan Murphy Hints at Who's Not Graduating on 'Glee' Season 3
After Ryan Murphy confirmed that season 3 of "Glee" will mark a graduation for some of its characters, there have been speculations on who will graduate. Instead of addressing who will leave the show this year, the creator reveals some characters who are not graduating.
"Chord is not a senior. I believe Darren is not a senior," he says, referring to Chord Overstreet's Sam Evans and Darren Criss' Blaine Anderson. "There's a group of them." Adding that there are some people who "are really intellectually challenged", he teases, "Like, you know that Britney is pulling straight Fs."
Spilling more details on the upcoming season, Murphy is willing to tell The Hollywood Reporter who Sue's next target is. "We have a great storyline planned for Sue which will involve 'The Glee Project' winner who will become the person Sue has hated the most in the entire history of her life," he shares. "She's done destroying the glee club and she just wants to destroy 'The Glee Project' winner!"
But it is not the biggest plan for Sue, since she will be running for Congress. "We just got in that rut that she can't be against the glee club forever.... She should be going after the Obama administration. She should be going after Sarah Palin. Her enemy should be the U.S. government. [Matthew Morrison's] character will be involved in the election, which will be really funny. We have great plans for Sue."
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers