Ryan Murphy Hints at Who's Not Graduating on 'Glee' Season 3
After Ryan Murphy confirmed that season 3 of "Glee" will mark a graduation for some of its characters, there have been speculations on who will graduate. Instead of addressing who will leave the show this year, the creator reveals some characters who are not graduating.
"Chord is not a senior. I believe Darren is not a senior," he says, referring to Chord Overstreet's Sam Evans and Darren Criss' Blaine Anderson. "There's a group of them." Adding that there are some people who "are really intellectually challenged", he teases, "Like, you know that Britney is pulling straight Fs."
Spilling more details on the upcoming season, Murphy is willing to tell The Hollywood Reporter who Sue's next target is. "We have a great storyline planned for Sue which will involve 'The Glee Project' winner who will become the person Sue has hated the most in the entire history of her life," he shares. "She's done destroying the glee club and she just wants to destroy 'The Glee Project' winner!"
But it is not the biggest plan for Sue, since she will be running for Congress. "We just got in that rut that she can't be against the glee club forever.... She should be going after the Obama administration. She should be going after Sarah Palin. Her enemy should be the U.S. government. [Matthew Morrison's] character will be involved in the election, which will be really funny. We have great plans for Sue."
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii