First Sneak Peek to Ricky Gervais' New Sitcom 'Life's Too Short'
Ricky Gervais has begun the production of new series "Life's Too Short", which he promotes in a teaser. The British actor appears with lead star Warwick Davis as well as co-writer and co-creator Stephen Merchant in the sneak peek to explain a bit about the show.
A seven-episode series, it is a faux documentary like "The Office" and will feature a number of celebrity cameos like "Extras". Those who are set to make appearance are Steve Carell (former star of America's "Office"), Johnny Depp and Sting.
The show follows Davis as a fictionalized version of himself, a person who has fallen on hard times and desperately tries to hustle and connive his way back into the spotlight. Jo Enright joins the regular cast as Davis' wife Sue, while Rosamund Hanson will portray his assistant Cheryl. Gervais and Merchant will also play themselves in minor roles.
"Life's Too Short" will be debuted on BBC Two later this year, but will not air in the U.S. on HBO until 2012.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'