First Sneak Peek to Ricky Gervais' New Sitcom 'Life's Too Short'
Ricky Gervais has begun the production of new series "Life's Too Short", which he promotes in a teaser. The British actor appears with lead star Warwick Davis as well as co-writer and co-creator Stephen Merchant in the sneak peek to explain a bit about the show.
A seven-episode series, it is a faux documentary like "The Office" and will feature a number of celebrity cameos like "Extras". Those who are set to make appearance are Steve Carell (former star of America's "Office"), Johnny Depp and Sting.
The show follows Davis as a fictionalized version of himself, a person who has fallen on hard times and desperately tries to hustle and connive his way back into the spotlight. Jo Enright joins the regular cast as Davis' wife Sue, while Rosamund Hanson will portray his assistant Cheryl. Gervais and Merchant will also play themselves in minor roles.
"Life's Too Short" will be debuted on BBC Two later this year, but will not air in the U.S. on HBO until 2012.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?