First Sneak Peek to Ricky Gervais' New Sitcom 'Life's Too Short'
Ricky Gervais has begun the production of new series "Life's Too Short", which he promotes in a teaser. The British actor appears with lead star Warwick Davis as well as co-writer and co-creator Stephen Merchant in the sneak peek to explain a bit about the show.
A seven-episode series, it is a faux documentary like "The Office" and will feature a number of celebrity cameos like "Extras". Those who are set to make appearance are Steve Carell (former star of America's "Office"), Johnny Depp and Sting.
The show follows Davis as a fictionalized version of himself, a person who has fallen on hard times and desperately tries to hustle and connive his way back into the spotlight. Jo Enright joins the regular cast as Davis' wife Sue, while Rosamund Hanson will portray his assistant Cheryl. Gervais and Merchant will also play themselves in minor roles.
"Life's Too Short" will be debuted on BBC Two later this year, but will not air in the U.S. on HBO until 2012.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom