First Sneak Peek to Ricky Gervais' New Sitcom 'Life's Too Short'
Ricky Gervais has begun the production of new series "Life's Too Short", which he promotes in a teaser. The British actor appears with lead star Warwick Davis as well as co-writer and co-creator Stephen Merchant in the sneak peek to explain a bit about the show.
A seven-episode series, it is a faux documentary like "The Office" and will feature a number of celebrity cameos like "Extras". Those who are set to make appearance are Steve Carell (former star of America's "Office"), Johnny Depp and Sting.
The show follows Davis as a fictionalized version of himself, a person who has fallen on hard times and desperately tries to hustle and connive his way back into the spotlight. Jo Enright joins the regular cast as Davis' wife Sue, while Rosamund Hanson will portray his assistant Cheryl. Gervais and Merchant will also play themselves in minor roles.
"Life's Too Short" will be debuted on BBC Two later this year, but will not air in the U.S. on HBO until 2012.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic