Evan Rachel Wood: It Feels Right to Chop Off Hair
Evan Rachel Wood came to the premiere party of "True Blood" Season 4 on Tuesday night, June 21 with a new look. Having chopped off her lengthy blond locks, the actress playing Sophie Anne Leclerq on the vampire series debuted a pixie cut on the red carpet. Asked about the drastic change, she said, "It just felt right."
Explaining further, the 23-year-old told Access Hollywood, "I had my hair super long and I was just ready for a change and I've always wanted to do it and never really had the guts and I just thought, 'I wanna do it at least once, just chop it off.' " She further assured that she didn't cut her hair because of any upcoming role. "No, it's just for life. It's just for me," she insisted.
With the new hairdo, Evan joined a list of celebrities who have cut short their long tresses. "Harry Potter" beauty Emma Watson and "Blue Valentine" star Michelle Williams sported pixie cuts last year, while "Just Go with It" co-stars Jennifer Aniston and Brooklyn Decker cut their crops to shoulder length earlier this year.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie