Evan Rachel Wood: It Feels Right to Chop Off Hair
Evan Rachel Wood came to the premiere party of "True Blood" Season 4 on Tuesday night, June 21 with a new look. Having chopped off her lengthy blond locks, the actress playing Sophie Anne Leclerq on the vampire series debuted a pixie cut on the red carpet. Asked about the drastic change, she said, "It just felt right."
Explaining further, the 23-year-old told Access Hollywood, "I had my hair super long and I was just ready for a change and I've always wanted to do it and never really had the guts and I just thought, 'I wanna do it at least once, just chop it off.' " She further assured that she didn't cut her hair because of any upcoming role. "No, it's just for life. It's just for me," she insisted.
With the new hairdo, Evan joined a list of celebrities who have cut short their long tresses. "Harry Potter" beauty Emma Watson and "Blue Valentine" star Michelle Williams sported pixie cuts last year, while "Just Go with It" co-stars Jennifer Aniston and Brooklyn Decker cut their crops to shoulder length earlier this year.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic