Octomom Nadya Suleman Signs Up for Reality Series 'Celebridate'
Taking a break from nurturing her children, Nadya Suleman will get herself a dating partner on "Celebridate", a brand new celebrity dating show which will be aired on HDNet. The Octomom has filmed an episode of the TV series, telling Pop Eater, "I was lucky enough to be invited to be a part of it."
The show follows celebrities while three regular people try to win their hearts or get eliminated. Taking part on the show likely gives Suleman a new experience since she revealed she has never dated before. "This is actually the first time I have dated in my life," so she said.
Sharing more details on her personal life, the mother of fourteen said, "I've had one boyfriend, it was very fascinating to me; it was an unforgettable experience. I am painfully shy and anxious ... that's just my personality." She added, "So it's difficult for me to interact and to have eye contact."
"I have not watched TV in almost a decade, but I might just tune into this one!" she teased. On why she was chosen to join, the 34-year-old explained, "I don't perceive myself to be a celebrity, but I guess they do. To a certain degree, I am in the public eye."
"Celebridate" is hosted by Roger Lodge who has previously hosted another dating show "Blind Date". The new show will debut in October.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic