Octomom Nadya Suleman Signs Up for Reality Series 'Celebridate'
Taking a break from nurturing her children, Nadya Suleman will get herself a dating partner on "Celebridate", a brand new celebrity dating show which will be aired on HDNet. The Octomom has filmed an episode of the TV series, telling Pop Eater, "I was lucky enough to be invited to be a part of it."
The show follows celebrities while three regular people try to win their hearts or get eliminated. Taking part on the show likely gives Suleman a new experience since she revealed she has never dated before. "This is actually the first time I have dated in my life," so she said.
Sharing more details on her personal life, the mother of fourteen said, "I've had one boyfriend, it was very fascinating to me; it was an unforgettable experience. I am painfully shy and anxious ... that's just my personality." She added, "So it's difficult for me to interact and to have eye contact."
"I have not watched TV in almost a decade, but I might just tune into this one!" she teased. On why she was chosen to join, the 34-year-old explained, "I don't perceive myself to be a celebrity, but I guess they do. To a certain degree, I am in the public eye."
"Celebridate" is hosted by Roger Lodge who has previously hosted another dating show "Blind Date". The new show will debut in October.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens