Pictures: 'Glee' Cast Kick Off European Leg of Summer Tour in Manchester
"Glee" cast have completed the North American leg of their 2011 summer tour, and now they are invading Europe for a bunch of concerts until at least July 3. The European trek of the traveling show was kicked off on Wednesday night, June 22 at the Manchester Evening News Arena.
Performing that night were the TV series' regulars including Lea Michele, Kevin McHale, Amber Riley, Dianna Agron and Cory Monteith. The stars of Dalton Academy Warblers like Darren Criss also made contribution.
The 2011 tour started this May when "Glee" went on a break after the finale of season 2. In one of the North American tour stops at Izod Center in East Rutherford, they got a surprise visit from Gwyneth Paltrow who plays Holly Holiday in the series. The "Country Strong" songstress sang a clean version of Cee-Lo Green's "F**k You" at the gig.
More Glee News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son