Pictures: 'Glee' Cast Kick Off European Leg of Summer Tour in Manchester
"Glee" cast have completed the North American leg of their 2011 summer tour, and now they are invading Europe for a bunch of concerts until at least July 3. The European trek of the traveling show was kicked off on Wednesday night, June 22 at the Manchester Evening News Arena.
Performing that night were the TV series' regulars including Lea Michele, Kevin McHale, Amber Riley, Dianna Agron and Cory Monteith. The stars of Dalton Academy Warblers like Darren Criss also made contribution.
The 2011 tour started this May when "Glee" went on a break after the finale of season 2. In one of the North American tour stops at Izod Center in East Rutherford, they got a surprise visit from Gwyneth Paltrow who plays Holly Holiday in the series. The "Country Strong" songstress sang a clean version of Cee-Lo Green's "F**k You" at the gig.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent