Stephen Moyer Gets Anna Paquin's Permission to Bite Fans' Boobs
Portraying a sexy vampire on "True Blood" has given Stephen Moyer the opportunity to bite fans' boobs. Still, the actor who is famous for his role as Bill Compton on the hit HBO series reveals to Men's Health that he won't do so unless he first gets the permission from his co-star wife Anna Paquin.
In an interview for the magazine's July/August issue, the 41-year-old actor shares about Anna's open mind when it comes to fans interaction. "I get to sign boobs a lot. I get to bite boobs, occasionally, when I'm allowed," he spills. "If my missus is there and she approves of the person I get to bite boobs...and necks."
During the chat, Stephen also confesses he "did find love on set". Recalling the first time he met the 28-year-old beauty, he admits, "I was intrigued by her. She was very open about work. But she was withdrawn [personally]. I was like, 'Here I am; here's everything I got.' I remember leaving the screen test and thinking, 'God, I'd like to spend more time with her.' "
When he got his chance two months later during the filming of the show's pilot, the "Priest" actor didn't waste the opportunity. He says, "I remember getting back to London [after the pilot] and just going, 'I have to keep speaking to this person.' We began speaking every night on Skype for two or three hours."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special