Mary J. Blige and Nicki Minaj's 'Feel Inside' Duet Is Bogus
A few hours after a song called "Feel Inside" which was claimed to be a duet between Mary J. Blige and Nicki Minaj was leaked, a source close to Blige told Billboard that the material is not official. The source said the song actually is "a studio mash-up of two completely different in-progress tracks the divas are working on separately."
Both of the songs which were mashed up have similar themes. Minaj warns her beau, "But peace of my mind is what I don't got/ You make a girl hit up the dope spot/White line, it's a thin line/Prenup, been signed/ So quit playing, bench time." Blige is not in a happy relationship either. She pours her heart out, "Wasting so much time disagreeing/ See I'm to the point where I don't know what I believe in."
Similar case also happened last week when Kanye West spoke about his so-called "Mama's Boyfriend" track. It was revealed that the song was bogus. "An unknown party or parties got a hold of Kanye West's vocal track and added their own soundbed to it, effectively and falsely releasing it as a Kanye West track from the My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy sessions," it was explained.
Although the material was called fake, the source confirmed that the R&B singer and femcee are indeed working on a song together. The duet project is expected to be prepared for Blige's upcoming studio album "My Life II, The Journey Continues", but it's still kept under tight wraps.
Beside hooking up with Mary J. Blige, Nicki Minaj has also been tapped to help David Guetta with his new album "Nothing but the Beat" which is due in the U.S. on August 30. She is lined up as one of Guetta's featured guests along with Usher, Flo Rida, will.i.am, Snoop Dogg, Akon and Jennifer Hudson.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS