Beyonce Knowles Is Sassy and Frisky in New Song 'Schoolin' Life'
Just a week before Beyonce Knowles' much-awaited album "4" is released in the U.S., a new song from the deluxe edition of the new effort has landed online. Titled "Schoolin' Life", the song features funky beat with some '80s flavors which reportedly are inspired by Prince.
The R&B diva fills her class with "20-somethings, 30-somethings, 40-somethings, sexy-somethings and little somethings" students and get them schooled about life. "Time really moves fast," she advices. "Make your life what you decide / Baby, party til the Fire Marshall shut this sucker down."
"I'm not a teacher, but baby I can teach you somethin'," Beyonce continues in her singing. "Not a preacher but we can pray if you wanna/ Ain't a doctor, but I can make you feel better/ But I'm great in writing physical love letters/ I'm a freak all day, all night..."
Beside "Schoolin' Life", some other songs from the album have also been embraced by music fans. Two of them, "Run the World (Girls)" and "Best Thing I Never Had", were officially released as singles, while the others like Andre Benjamin-assisted "Party" were leaked, much to Beyonce's dismay.
"My music was leaked and while this is not how I wanted to present my new songs, I appreciate the positive response from my fans," she said. "When I record music I always think about my fans singing every note and dancing to every beat. I make music to make people happy and I appreciate that everyone has been so anxious to hear my new songs."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says