Beyonce Knowles Is Sassy and Frisky in New Song 'Schoolin' Life'
Just a week before Beyonce Knowles' much-awaited album "4" is released in the U.S., a new song from the deluxe edition of the new effort has landed online. Titled "Schoolin' Life", the song features funky beat with some '80s flavors which reportedly are inspired by Prince.
The R&B diva fills her class with "20-somethings, 30-somethings, 40-somethings, sexy-somethings and little somethings" students and get them schooled about life. "Time really moves fast," she advices. "Make your life what you decide / Baby, party til the Fire Marshall shut this sucker down."
"I'm not a teacher, but baby I can teach you somethin'," Beyonce continues in her singing. "Not a preacher but we can pray if you wanna/ Ain't a doctor, but I can make you feel better/ But I'm great in writing physical love letters/ I'm a freak all day, all night..."
Beside "Schoolin' Life", some other songs from the album have also been embraced by music fans. Two of them, "Run the World (Girls)" and "Best Thing I Never Had", were officially released as singles, while the others like Andre Benjamin-assisted "Party" were leaked, much to Beyonce's dismay.
"My music was leaked and while this is not how I wanted to present my new songs, I appreciate the positive response from my fans," she said. "When I record music I always think about my fans singing every note and dancing to every beat. I make music to make people happy and I appreciate that everyone has been so anxious to hear my new songs."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!