Caesar Is Nurtured in Fresh 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
Breakthrough may lead to war between human beings and apes. A fresh international trailer for "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" has found its way on the web via The Sun, highlighting the story arc of Caesar who gets super smart after undergoing an experiment, and leads chimps rebellion. The video also features scenes where Will Rodman teaches and nurtures Caesar, before eventually putting him in a cage.
Serving as a prequel to "Planet of the Apes", this sci-fi movie follows Caesar the chimp who becomes an object of Alzhemier experiment. The chimp is raised by a young scientist, Will Rodman, who develops a cure for his sick father, and has the responsibility to the conflict.
Andy Serkis brings Caesar to life, with James Franco starring as the young scientist. Freida Pinto, Tom Felton and John Lithgow are among other stars supporting the Rupert Wyatt-directed movie. The film itself will open in U.S. cinemas on August 5.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story