Caesar Is Nurtured in Fresh 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
Breakthrough may lead to war between human beings and apes. A fresh international trailer for "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" has found its way on the web via The Sun, highlighting the story arc of Caesar who gets super smart after undergoing an experiment, and leads chimps rebellion. The video also features scenes where Will Rodman teaches and nurtures Caesar, before eventually putting him in a cage.
Serving as a prequel to "Planet of the Apes", this sci-fi movie follows Caesar the chimp who becomes an object of Alzhemier experiment. The chimp is raised by a young scientist, Will Rodman, who develops a cure for his sick father, and has the responsibility to the conflict.
Andy Serkis brings Caesar to life, with James Franco starring as the young scientist. Freida Pinto, Tom Felton and John Lithgow are among other stars supporting the Rupert Wyatt-directed movie. The film itself will open in U.S. cinemas on August 5.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video