Caesar Is Nurtured in Fresh 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
Breakthrough may lead to war between human beings and apes. A fresh international trailer for "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" has found its way on the web via The Sun, highlighting the story arc of Caesar who gets super smart after undergoing an experiment, and leads chimps rebellion. The video also features scenes where Will Rodman teaches and nurtures Caesar, before eventually putting him in a cage.
Serving as a prequel to "Planet of the Apes", this sci-fi movie follows Caesar the chimp who becomes an object of Alzhemier experiment. The chimp is raised by a young scientist, Will Rodman, who develops a cure for his sick father, and has the responsibility to the conflict.
Andy Serkis brings Caesar to life, with James Franco starring as the young scientist. Freida Pinto, Tom Felton and John Lithgow are among other stars supporting the Rupert Wyatt-directed movie. The film itself will open in U.S. cinemas on August 5.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake