Jamie Foxx to Be 'Django Unchained'
Rumor that Jamie Foxx is one of the alternatives replacing Will Smith in Quentin Tarantino's upcoming flick, "Django Unchained", is fueled in a recent news run by Variety. The publication reports that the actor has been cast as the titular character.
In the spaghetti Western flick, Django is a freed slave who, under the tutelage of a German bounty hunter, becomes a bad-ass bounty hunter himself. After assisting Schultz in taking down some bad guys for profit, Django is helped by Schultz in claiming his wife back from the Candie, who wins Django's wife in a poker tournament.
So far, the confirmed cast are Christoph Waltz and Leonardo DiCaprio. Waltz is attached to play the bounty hunter named Dr. King Schultz, while DiCaprio will portray a sex club owner named Calvin Candie.
As an actor, Jamie Foxx has appeared in some notable films, including "Collateral" and "Ray". In addition to acting, Foxx is also popular as a singer-songwriter, stand-up comedian and talk radio host. 43-year-old Foxx will next be seen as Motherf**ker Jones in "Horrible Bosses".
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard