Jamie Foxx to Be 'Django Unchained'
Rumor that Jamie Foxx is one of the alternatives replacing Will Smith in Quentin Tarantino's upcoming flick, "Django Unchained", is fueled in a recent news run by Variety. The publication reports that the actor has been cast as the titular character.
In the spaghetti Western flick, Django is a freed slave who, under the tutelage of a German bounty hunter, becomes a bad-ass bounty hunter himself. After assisting Schultz in taking down some bad guys for profit, Django is helped by Schultz in claiming his wife back from the Candie, who wins Django's wife in a poker tournament.
So far, the confirmed cast are Christoph Waltz and Leonardo DiCaprio. Waltz is attached to play the bounty hunter named Dr. King Schultz, while DiCaprio will portray a sex club owner named Calvin Candie.
As an actor, Jamie Foxx has appeared in some notable films, including "Collateral" and "Ray". In addition to acting, Foxx is also popular as a singer-songwriter, stand-up comedian and talk radio host. 43-year-old Foxx will next be seen as Motherf**ker Jones in "Horrible Bosses".
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed