Jamie Foxx to Be 'Django Unchained'
Rumor that Jamie Foxx is one of the alternatives replacing Will Smith in Quentin Tarantino's upcoming flick, "Django Unchained", is fueled in a recent news run by Variety. The publication reports that the actor has been cast as the titular character.
In the spaghetti Western flick, Django is a freed slave who, under the tutelage of a German bounty hunter, becomes a bad-ass bounty hunter himself. After assisting Schultz in taking down some bad guys for profit, Django is helped by Schultz in claiming his wife back from the Candie, who wins Django's wife in a poker tournament.
So far, the confirmed cast are Christoph Waltz and Leonardo DiCaprio. Waltz is attached to play the bounty hunter named Dr. King Schultz, while DiCaprio will portray a sex club owner named Calvin Candie.
As an actor, Jamie Foxx has appeared in some notable films, including "Collateral" and "Ray". In addition to acting, Foxx is also popular as a singer-songwriter, stand-up comedian and talk radio host. 43-year-old Foxx will next be seen as Motherf**ker Jones in "Horrible Bosses".
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'