Teen Bride Courtney Alexis Shows Naughtier Side in Photos
Courtney Alexis Stodden's mom may have defended her image and said she's as good as Christian girl but her pictures say otherwise. In a series of photos taken from her website, the 16-year-old bride posed in various stages of sexy including the one where she wraps her naked body with American flag only.
Courtney became controversial since she married actor Doug Hutchinson who is 35 years her senior. They got married in Las Vegas where the legal age to get married is lowered to 16 with parents' consent. Indeed, Courtney's parents fully supported their daughter's decision. "They are very much in love and we are so supportive of this," her mother Krista said. "Courtney was a virgin when she married Doug. She is a good Christian girl."
Courtney's physical look showed that she's more mature than the said age but her mom once again insisted that her daughter is pure. "She is a beautiful girl. She has real breasts, real lips, she's not plastic," Mrs. Stodden claimed.
On another news, Radar Online obtained a copy of their marriage certificate which has details of how the nuptials took place on May 19. Krista acted as witness and Reverend Douglas Gilbert officiated the wedding.
"Courtney is one of the most level headed girls out there and I'm not just saying that because she's my daughter," Courtney's father who is four years younger than Doug said.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'