Teen Bride Courtney Alexis Shows Naughtier Side in Photos
Courtney Alexis Stodden's mom may have defended her image and said she's as good as Christian girl but her pictures say otherwise. In a series of photos taken from her website, the 16-year-old bride posed in various stages of sexy including the one where she wraps her naked body with American flag only.
Courtney became controversial since she married actor Doug Hutchinson who is 35 years her senior. They got married in Las Vegas where the legal age to get married is lowered to 16 with parents' consent. Indeed, Courtney's parents fully supported their daughter's decision. "They are very much in love and we are so supportive of this," her mother Krista said. "Courtney was a virgin when she married Doug. She is a good Christian girl."
Courtney's physical look showed that she's more mature than the said age but her mom once again insisted that her daughter is pure. "She is a beautiful girl. She has real breasts, real lips, she's not plastic," Mrs. Stodden claimed.
On another news, Radar Online obtained a copy of their marriage certificate which has details of how the nuptials took place on May 19. Krista acted as witness and Reverend Douglas Gilbert officiated the wedding.
"Courtney is one of the most level headed girls out there and I'm not just saying that because she's my daughter," Courtney's father who is four years younger than Doug said.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert