George Clooney Is Single Again After Elisabetta Canalis Split
Elisabetta Canalis apparently is not George Clooney's last harbor. The former couple who dated for two years have released a joint statement to announce that they are no longer together. "We are not together anymore. It's very difficult and very personal, and we hope everyone can respect our privacy," the statement which was released on Wednesday, June 22 read.
Clooney and Canalis, who went public with their relationship in September 2009 during Venice Film Festival, were seen enjoying a meal together only last week in Italy. They also celebrated his 50th birthday in May for a dinner at Chinese restaurant Mr Chow.
Canalis said back in February that she was settled by only getting the status as girlfriend. "(Getting pregnant has) never been an objective for me. My maternal desires are fully satisfied with my dogs," she told Italian Cosmo, adding "I love it (being the girlfriend of a Hollywood star) to bits. I am happy to participate at events as 'the girlfriend of'."
More George Clooney News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up