George Clooney Is Single Again After Elisabetta Canalis Split
Elisabetta Canalis apparently is not George Clooney's last harbor. The former couple who dated for two years have released a joint statement to announce that they are no longer together. "We are not together anymore. It's very difficult and very personal, and we hope everyone can respect our privacy," the statement which was released on Wednesday, June 22 read.
Clooney and Canalis, who went public with their relationship in September 2009 during Venice Film Festival, were seen enjoying a meal together only last week in Italy. They also celebrated his 50th birthday in May for a dinner at Chinese restaurant Mr Chow.
Canalis said back in February that she was settled by only getting the status as girlfriend. "(Getting pregnant has) never been an objective for me. My maternal desires are fully satisfied with my dogs," she told Italian Cosmo, adding "I love it (being the girlfriend of a Hollywood star) to bits. I am happy to participate at events as 'the girlfriend of'."
More George Clooney News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie