George Clooney Is Single Again After Elisabetta Canalis Split
Elisabetta Canalis apparently is not George Clooney's last harbor. The former couple who dated for two years have released a joint statement to announce that they are no longer together. "We are not together anymore. It's very difficult and very personal, and we hope everyone can respect our privacy," the statement which was released on Wednesday, June 22 read.
Clooney and Canalis, who went public with their relationship in September 2009 during Venice Film Festival, were seen enjoying a meal together only last week in Italy. They also celebrated his 50th birthday in May for a dinner at Chinese restaurant Mr Chow.
Canalis said back in February that she was settled by only getting the status as girlfriend. "(Getting pregnant has) never been an objective for me. My maternal desires are fully satisfied with my dogs," she told Italian Cosmo, adding "I love it (being the girlfriend of a Hollywood star) to bits. I am happy to participate at events as 'the girlfriend of'."
More George Clooney News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed