George Clooney Is Single Again After Elisabetta Canalis Split
Elisabetta Canalis apparently is not George Clooney's last harbor. The former couple who dated for two years have released a joint statement to announce that they are no longer together. "We are not together anymore. It's very difficult and very personal, and we hope everyone can respect our privacy," the statement which was released on Wednesday, June 22 read.
Clooney and Canalis, who went public with their relationship in September 2009 during Venice Film Festival, were seen enjoying a meal together only last week in Italy. They also celebrated his 50th birthday in May for a dinner at Chinese restaurant Mr Chow.
Canalis said back in February that she was settled by only getting the status as girlfriend. "(Getting pregnant has) never been an objective for me. My maternal desires are fully satisfied with my dogs," she told Italian Cosmo, adding "I love it (being the girlfriend of a Hollywood star) to bits. I am happy to participate at events as 'the girlfriend of'."
More George Clooney News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars