Report: 'Juno' Director Jason Reitman Files for Divorce From Michelle Lee
Jason Reitman, the man who directed Academy Awards-winning film "Juno", is reportedly filing for divorce from his wife of seven-year, Michele Lee. According to TMZ, the 33-year-old director filed the divorce papers at L.A. County Superior Court last week. Yet, there is no official statement made by any of the parties involved.
The Canadian director tied the knot with his writer wife, with whom he co-wrote short comedy film "Consent" in 2004. Two years after the pair got married, they welcomed their only daughter named Josie.
Jason is the son of famed Hollywood director Ivan Reitman, who directed "Ghostbusters", "Stripes" and "Kindergarten Cop". Jason himself has been nominated for best director at Academy Awards through his works, "Juno" and "Up in the Air."
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?