Report: 'Juno' Director Jason Reitman Files for Divorce From Michelle Lee
Jason Reitman, the man who directed Academy Awards-winning film "Juno", is reportedly filing for divorce from his wife of seven-year, Michele Lee. According to TMZ, the 33-year-old director filed the divorce papers at L.A. County Superior Court last week. Yet, there is no official statement made by any of the parties involved.
The Canadian director tied the knot with his writer wife, with whom he co-wrote short comedy film "Consent" in 2004. Two years after the pair got married, they welcomed their only daughter named Josie.
Jason is the son of famed Hollywood director Ivan Reitman, who directed "Ghostbusters", "Stripes" and "Kindergarten Cop". Jason himself has been nominated for best director at Academy Awards through his works, "Juno" and "Up in the Air."
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof