Report: 'Juno' Director Jason Reitman Files for Divorce From Michelle Lee
Jason Reitman, the man who directed Academy Awards-winning film "Juno", is reportedly filing for divorce from his wife of seven-year, Michele Lee. According to TMZ, the 33-year-old director filed the divorce papers at L.A. County Superior Court last week. Yet, there is no official statement made by any of the parties involved.
The Canadian director tied the knot with his writer wife, with whom he co-wrote short comedy film "Consent" in 2004. Two years after the pair got married, they welcomed their only daughter named Josie.
Jason is the son of famed Hollywood director Ivan Reitman, who directed "Ghostbusters", "Stripes" and "Kindergarten Cop". Jason himself has been nominated for best director at Academy Awards through his works, "Juno" and "Up in the Air."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences