Report: 'Juno' Director Jason Reitman Files for Divorce From Michelle Lee
Jason Reitman, the man who directed Academy Awards-winning film "Juno", is reportedly filing for divorce from his wife of seven-year, Michele Lee. According to TMZ, the 33-year-old director filed the divorce papers at L.A. County Superior Court last week. Yet, there is no official statement made by any of the parties involved.
The Canadian director tied the knot with his writer wife, with whom he co-wrote short comedy film "Consent" in 2004. Two years after the pair got married, they welcomed their only daughter named Josie.
Jason is the son of famed Hollywood director Ivan Reitman, who directed "Ghostbusters", "Stripes" and "Kindergarten Cop". Jason himself has been nominated for best director at Academy Awards through his works, "Juno" and "Up in the Air."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal