Report: 'Juno' Director Jason Reitman Files for Divorce From Michelle Lee
Jason Reitman, the man who directed Academy Awards-winning film "Juno", is reportedly filing for divorce from his wife of seven-year, Michele Lee. According to TMZ, the 33-year-old director filed the divorce papers at L.A. County Superior Court last week. Yet, there is no official statement made by any of the parties involved.
The Canadian director tied the knot with his writer wife, with whom he co-wrote short comedy film "Consent" in 2004. Two years after the pair got married, they welcomed their only daughter named Josie.
Jason is the son of famed Hollywood director Ivan Reitman, who directed "Ghostbusters", "Stripes" and "Kindergarten Cop". Jason himself has been nominated for best director at Academy Awards through his works, "Juno" and "Up in the Air."
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut