Jon Hamm Locked for 3 More Years on 'Mad Men' With 8-Figure Paycheck
Lionsgate TV and AMC have secured Jon Hamm for at least three more seasons of "Mad Men". Rumor has it, the Don Draper depicter has signed a three-year contract which reportedly takes him to the top ranks of cable's leading men.
According to Deadline, the "Bridesmaids" actor earns eight figures with this new deal. His old contract locked him for two more seasons, and he gets a huge raise in exchange of an extra year. This way, he follows in the footsteps of creator Matthew Weiner who has also signed up for three more years.
Beside starring on "Mad Men", Hamm is set to direct the first episode of season 5. The production for the new chapter will be kicked off in late July or early August for March 2012 premiere.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri