Jon Hamm Locked for 3 More Years on 'Mad Men' With 8-Figure Paycheck
Lionsgate TV and AMC have secured Jon Hamm for at least three more seasons of "Mad Men". Rumor has it, the Don Draper depicter has signed a three-year contract which reportedly takes him to the top ranks of cable's leading men.
According to Deadline, the "Bridesmaids" actor earns eight figures with this new deal. His old contract locked him for two more seasons, and he gets a huge raise in exchange of an extra year. This way, he follows in the footsteps of creator Matthew Weiner who has also signed up for three more years.
Beside starring on "Mad Men", Hamm is set to direct the first episode of season 5. The production for the new chapter will be kicked off in late July or early August for March 2012 premiere.
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date