Jon Hamm Locked for 3 More Years on 'Mad Men' With 8-Figure Paycheck
Lionsgate TV and AMC have secured Jon Hamm for at least three more seasons of "Mad Men". Rumor has it, the Don Draper depicter has signed a three-year contract which reportedly takes him to the top ranks of cable's leading men.
According to Deadline, the "Bridesmaids" actor earns eight figures with this new deal. His old contract locked him for two more seasons, and he gets a huge raise in exchange of an extra year. This way, he follows in the footsteps of creator Matthew Weiner who has also signed up for three more years.
Beside starring on "Mad Men", Hamm is set to direct the first episode of season 5. The production for the new chapter will be kicked off in late July or early August for March 2012 premiere.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift