Jon Hamm Locked for 3 More Years on 'Mad Men' With 8-Figure Paycheck
Lionsgate TV and AMC have secured Jon Hamm for at least three more seasons of "Mad Men". Rumor has it, the Don Draper depicter has signed a three-year contract which reportedly takes him to the top ranks of cable's leading men.
According to Deadline, the "Bridesmaids" actor earns eight figures with this new deal. His old contract locked him for two more seasons, and he gets a huge raise in exchange of an extra year. This way, he follows in the footsteps of creator Matthew Weiner who has also signed up for three more years.
Beside starring on "Mad Men", Hamm is set to direct the first episode of season 5. The production for the new chapter will be kicked off in late July or early August for March 2012 premiere.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo