Jon Hamm Locked for 3 More Years on 'Mad Men' With 8-Figure Paycheck
Lionsgate TV and AMC have secured Jon Hamm for at least three more seasons of "Mad Men". Rumor has it, the Don Draper depicter has signed a three-year contract which reportedly takes him to the top ranks of cable's leading men.
According to Deadline, the "Bridesmaids" actor earns eight figures with this new deal. His old contract locked him for two more seasons, and he gets a huge raise in exchange of an extra year. This way, he follows in the footsteps of creator Matthew Weiner who has also signed up for three more years.
Beside starring on "Mad Men", Hamm is set to direct the first episode of season 5. The production for the new chapter will be kicked off in late July or early August for March 2012 premiere.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'