Video: Beyonce Knowles Messes Up Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Beyonce Knowles has stumbled over one classic song when performing at a recent concert in Nice, France. Taking the stage at Palais Nikala on Monday night, June 20, the "Run the World (Girls)" singer flubbed the lyrics of Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" as she presented her fans with an interesting medley.
The 29-year-old R&B singer kicked off the rock track alongside her back-up singers. When coming across the "Mama I just killed a man, Put a gun against his head" section, she can be heard singing "putting a bullet to his head". Still, she managed to end the opening section of the song powerfully with big instrumental finish.
The "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" hitmaker then continued the medley with a cover of Prince's "The Beautiful Ones" before taking on Kings of Leon's "Sex On Fire". During the concert, she also did a medley of Destiny's Child hits and performed her own songs, including "Irreplaceable", "Best Thing I Never Had" and "End of Time".
The Nice concert served as a warm-up for Beyonce's next stop where she performs at the Glastonbury Festival in England this coming Sunday, June 26. After taking on the headlining slot, she will return to France to perform in Lille and Amneville.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered