Video: Beyonce Knowles Messes Up Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Beyonce Knowles has stumbled over one classic song when performing at a recent concert in Nice, France. Taking the stage at Palais Nikala on Monday night, June 20, the "Run the World (Girls)" singer flubbed the lyrics of Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" as she presented her fans with an interesting medley.
The 29-year-old R&B singer kicked off the rock track alongside her back-up singers. When coming across the "Mama I just killed a man, Put a gun against his head" section, she can be heard singing "putting a bullet to his head". Still, she managed to end the opening section of the song powerfully with big instrumental finish.
The "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" hitmaker then continued the medley with a cover of Prince's "The Beautiful Ones" before taking on Kings of Leon's "Sex On Fire". During the concert, she also did a medley of Destiny's Child hits and performed her own songs, including "Irreplaceable", "Best Thing I Never Had" and "End of Time".
The Nice concert served as a warm-up for Beyonce's next stop where she performs at the Glastonbury Festival in England this coming Sunday, June 26. After taking on the headlining slot, she will return to France to perform in Lille and Amneville.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date