Video Premiere: T-Pain's 'Booty Work'
T-Pain has released a visual treatment for his new single "Booty Work (One Cheek at a Time)" which features Joey Galaxy. The Grammy-Award winning singer/songwriter roams through a neighborhood with a male companion while female dancers keep shaking their hips to the song.
Produced by Young Fyre, "Booty Work" is included in T-Pain's latest studio installment "RevolveR" which is expected to come out later this year. The album also lines up Lil Wayne, Drake and Chris Brown as his collaborators.
Previously, the Auto-Tune king has released a music video for "Best Love Song" which features Breezy. In the clip, the two singers go head-to-head on stage during a gig on Friday night at "The Moon" after learning that they have laid their eyes on the same girl.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences