Video Premiere: T-Pain's 'Booty Work'
T-Pain has released a visual treatment for his new single "Booty Work (One Cheek at a Time)" which features Joey Galaxy. The Grammy-Award winning singer/songwriter roams through a neighborhood with a male companion while female dancers keep shaking their hips to the song.
Produced by Young Fyre, "Booty Work" is included in T-Pain's latest studio installment "RevolveR" which is expected to come out later this year. The album also lines up Lil Wayne, Drake and Chris Brown as his collaborators.
Previously, the Auto-Tune king has released a music video for "Best Love Song" which features Breezy. In the clip, the two singers go head-to-head on stage during a gig on Friday night at "The Moon" after learning that they have laid their eyes on the same girl.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group