'True Blood' Hunk Joe Manganiello Shows Off Sun-Bronzed Abs
Joe Manganiello has steamed up the pages of GQ with his sun-bronzed abs. Featured in the summer style fashion spread for the July issue of the magazine, the werewolf Alcide Herveaux of "True Blood" went shirtless and flashed his sculpted body as he posed with two bikini-clad models on the Greek island of Santorini.
In one of the shots, the 34-year-old actor wears only a pair of 7 for Mankind jeans while soaking up the sun with the two models. Another shot has him wearing swim trunks and an unzipped hoodie in front of a fully naked model, while one other captures him in an unbuttoned Giorgio Armani dress shirt in front of a topless model. The photos can be seen at GQ.com.
In the interview, Joe told GQ that keeping a fine physique is just strictly business. "If Alcide was described as weighing 300 pounds with a comb-over and missing his front teeth, that's what I would look like," he explained. As for stripping down before the camera, he said, "Once they yell action, you're a werewolf and you're not thinking about it. But before, there's a boom guy crouched behind you at ass level."
Joe isn't the first "True Blood" actor who has posed for GQ. Ryan Kwanten and Alexander Skarsgard, who portray Jason Stackhouse and Eric Northman respectively, have brought their sexiness to the magazine in previous issues, and so has Mehcad Brooks, who played Benedict "Eggs" Talley in season two.
More Joe Manganiello News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'