'True Blood' Hunk Joe Manganiello Shows Off Sun-Bronzed Abs
Joe Manganiello has steamed up the pages of GQ with his sun-bronzed abs. Featured in the summer style fashion spread for the July issue of the magazine, the werewolf Alcide Herveaux of "True Blood" went shirtless and flashed his sculpted body as he posed with two bikini-clad models on the Greek island of Santorini.
In one of the shots, the 34-year-old actor wears only a pair of 7 for Mankind jeans while soaking up the sun with the two models. Another shot has him wearing swim trunks and an unzipped hoodie in front of a fully naked model, while one other captures him in an unbuttoned Giorgio Armani dress shirt in front of a topless model. The photos can be seen at GQ.com.
In the interview, Joe told GQ that keeping a fine physique is just strictly business. "If Alcide was described as weighing 300 pounds with a comb-over and missing his front teeth, that's what I would look like," he explained. As for stripping down before the camera, he said, "Once they yell action, you're a werewolf and you're not thinking about it. But before, there's a boom guy crouched behind you at ass level."
Joe isn't the first "True Blood" actor who has posed for GQ. Ryan Kwanten and Alexander Skarsgard, who portray Jason Stackhouse and Eric Northman respectively, have brought their sexiness to the magazine in previous issues, and so has Mehcad Brooks, who played Benedict "Eggs" Talley in season two.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video