'True Blood' Hunk Joe Manganiello Shows Off Sun-Bronzed Abs
Joe Manganiello has steamed up the pages of GQ with his sun-bronzed abs. Featured in the summer style fashion spread for the July issue of the magazine, the werewolf Alcide Herveaux of "True Blood" went shirtless and flashed his sculpted body as he posed with two bikini-clad models on the Greek island of Santorini.
In one of the shots, the 34-year-old actor wears only a pair of 7 for Mankind jeans while soaking up the sun with the two models. Another shot has him wearing swim trunks and an unzipped hoodie in front of a fully naked model, while one other captures him in an unbuttoned Giorgio Armani dress shirt in front of a topless model. The photos can be seen at GQ.com.
In the interview, Joe told GQ that keeping a fine physique is just strictly business. "If Alcide was described as weighing 300 pounds with a comb-over and missing his front teeth, that's what I would look like," he explained. As for stripping down before the camera, he said, "Once they yell action, you're a werewolf and you're not thinking about it. But before, there's a boom guy crouched behind you at ass level."
Joe isn't the first "True Blood" actor who has posed for GQ. Ryan Kwanten and Alexander Skarsgard, who portray Jason Stackhouse and Eric Northman respectively, have brought their sexiness to the magazine in previous issues, and so has Mehcad Brooks, who played Benedict "Eggs" Talley in season two.
More Joe Manganiello News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom