Snippet of Selena Gomez's 'Love You Like a Love Song' Music Video
Selena Gomez plays dress-up in an upcoming music video for her single "Love You Like a Love Song". In a one-minute snippet, the girlfriend of Justin Bieber is seen sporting big hair while stopping by a Japanese karaoke club. In other scenes, she dons the Sofia Coppola-inspired Marie Antoinette look, goes glam rock in silver lipstick and dances in front of a Mariachi band.
Speaking about the meaning behind the song, the 18-year-old singer/actress tells E! Online, "This song is fun and I wanted it to be really high fashion and different and I think we have accomplished that." She adds, "It's basically talking about how crazy you are about someone whenever it's the beginning. It's the honeymoon stage if you will."
Selena was filming the music video with pink horses, but the scene is cut following controversy regarding the use of paint for the animals. Animal lover Pink at that time tweeted, "If there are any animal activists around Malibu- at Leo Cabrillo State Beach, there are horses being painted for a stupid music video. Shame."
"Love You Like a Love Song" itself is taken from Selena's latest album "When the Sun Goes Down" which is slated to hit the stores on June 28. She recently performed the song at "Good Morning America".
More Selena Gomez News
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump