Snippet of Selena Gomez's 'Love You Like a Love Song' Music Video
Selena Gomez plays dress-up in an upcoming music video for her single "Love You Like a Love Song". In a one-minute snippet, the girlfriend of Justin Bieber is seen sporting big hair while stopping by a Japanese karaoke club. In other scenes, she dons the Sofia Coppola-inspired Marie Antoinette look, goes glam rock in silver lipstick and dances in front of a Mariachi band.
Speaking about the meaning behind the song, the 18-year-old singer/actress tells E! Online, "This song is fun and I wanted it to be really high fashion and different and I think we have accomplished that." She adds, "It's basically talking about how crazy you are about someone whenever it's the beginning. It's the honeymoon stage if you will."
Selena was filming the music video with pink horses, but the scene is cut following controversy regarding the use of paint for the animals. Animal lover Pink at that time tweeted, "If there are any animal activists around Malibu- at Leo Cabrillo State Beach, there are horses being painted for a stupid music video. Shame."
"Love You Like a Love Song" itself is taken from Selena's latest album "When the Sun Goes Down" which is slated to hit the stores on June 28. She recently performed the song at "Good Morning America".
More Selena Gomez News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival