Snippet of Selena Gomez's 'Love You Like a Love Song' Music Video
Selena Gomez plays dress-up in an upcoming music video for her single "Love You Like a Love Song". In a one-minute snippet, the girlfriend of Justin Bieber is seen sporting big hair while stopping by a Japanese karaoke club. In other scenes, she dons the Sofia Coppola-inspired Marie Antoinette look, goes glam rock in silver lipstick and dances in front of a Mariachi band.
Speaking about the meaning behind the song, the 18-year-old singer/actress tells E! Online, "This song is fun and I wanted it to be really high fashion and different and I think we have accomplished that." She adds, "It's basically talking about how crazy you are about someone whenever it's the beginning. It's the honeymoon stage if you will."
Selena was filming the music video with pink horses, but the scene is cut following controversy regarding the use of paint for the animals. Animal lover Pink at that time tweeted, "If there are any animal activists around Malibu- at Leo Cabrillo State Beach, there are horses being painted for a stupid music video. Shame."
"Love You Like a Love Song" itself is taken from Selena's latest album "When the Sun Goes Down" which is slated to hit the stores on June 28. She recently performed the song at "Good Morning America".
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip