Snippet of Selena Gomez's 'Love You Like a Love Song' Music Video
Selena Gomez plays dress-up in an upcoming music video for her single "Love You Like a Love Song". In a one-minute snippet, the girlfriend of Justin Bieber is seen sporting big hair while stopping by a Japanese karaoke club. In other scenes, she dons the Sofia Coppola-inspired Marie Antoinette look, goes glam rock in silver lipstick and dances in front of a Mariachi band.
Speaking about the meaning behind the song, the 18-year-old singer/actress tells E! Online, "This song is fun and I wanted it to be really high fashion and different and I think we have accomplished that." She adds, "It's basically talking about how crazy you are about someone whenever it's the beginning. It's the honeymoon stage if you will."
Selena was filming the music video with pink horses, but the scene is cut following controversy regarding the use of paint for the animals. Animal lover Pink at that time tweeted, "If there are any animal activists around Malibu- at Leo Cabrillo State Beach, there are horses being painted for a stupid music video. Shame."
"Love You Like a Love Song" itself is taken from Selena's latest album "When the Sun Goes Down" which is slated to hit the stores on June 28. She recently performed the song at "Good Morning America".
More Selena Gomez News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia