Bollywood Star Aishwarya Rai Pregnant With First Child
Aishwarya Rai is going to add mother to her resume. The Bollywood actress, who is famous for her role as Lalita Bakshi in 2004's "Bride & Prejudice", is expecting her first child with actor-producer husband Abhishek Bachchan.
Breaking the happy news was none other than the 37-year-old beauty's father-in-law, prominent Indian actor Amitabh Bachchan, himself. On Tuesday, June 21, he shared with his Twitter followers that he is going to be a grandfather. He wrote, "I am going to become a grandfather! Aishwarya is expecting! So happy and thrilled!"
Aishwarya was the winner of Miss World pageant in 1994. She has often been dubbed as "the most beautiful woman in the world." The actress, who starred opposite Steve Martin in 2009's "The Pink Panther 2, married Abhishek on April 20, 2007 in a private ceremony at the Bachchan residence, Prateeksha, in Juhu, Mumbai.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off