Bollywood Star Aishwarya Rai Pregnant With First Child
Aishwarya Rai is going to add mother to her resume. The Bollywood actress, who is famous for her role as Lalita Bakshi in 2004's "Bride & Prejudice", is expecting her first child with actor-producer husband Abhishek Bachchan.
Breaking the happy news was none other than the 37-year-old beauty's father-in-law, prominent Indian actor Amitabh Bachchan, himself. On Tuesday, June 21, he shared with his Twitter followers that he is going to be a grandfather. He wrote, "I am going to become a grandfather! Aishwarya is expecting! So happy and thrilled!"
Aishwarya was the winner of Miss World pageant in 1994. She has often been dubbed as "the most beautiful woman in the world." The actress, who starred opposite Steve Martin in 2009's "The Pink Panther 2, married Abhishek on April 20, 2007 in a private ceremony at the Bachchan residence, Prateeksha, in Juhu, Mumbai.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation