Bollywood Star Aishwarya Rai Pregnant With First Child
Aishwarya Rai is going to add mother to her resume. The Bollywood actress, who is famous for her role as Lalita Bakshi in 2004's "Bride & Prejudice", is expecting her first child with actor-producer husband Abhishek Bachchan.
Breaking the happy news was none other than the 37-year-old beauty's father-in-law, prominent Indian actor Amitabh Bachchan, himself. On Tuesday, June 21, he shared with his Twitter followers that he is going to be a grandfather. He wrote, "I am going to become a grandfather! Aishwarya is expecting! So happy and thrilled!"
Aishwarya was the winner of Miss World pageant in 1994. She has often been dubbed as "the most beautiful woman in the world." The actress, who starred opposite Steve Martin in 2009's "The Pink Panther 2, married Abhishek on April 20, 2007 in a private ceremony at the Bachchan residence, Prateeksha, in Juhu, Mumbai.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics