Bollywood Star Aishwarya Rai Pregnant With First Child
Aishwarya Rai is going to add mother to her resume. The Bollywood actress, who is famous for her role as Lalita Bakshi in 2004's "Bride & Prejudice", is expecting her first child with actor-producer husband Abhishek Bachchan.
Breaking the happy news was none other than the 37-year-old beauty's father-in-law, prominent Indian actor Amitabh Bachchan, himself. On Tuesday, June 21, he shared with his Twitter followers that he is going to be a grandfather. He wrote, "I am going to become a grandfather! Aishwarya is expecting! So happy and thrilled!"
Aishwarya was the winner of Miss World pageant in 1994. She has often been dubbed as "the most beautiful woman in the world." The actress, who starred opposite Steve Martin in 2009's "The Pink Panther 2, married Abhishek on April 20, 2007 in a private ceremony at the Bachchan residence, Prateeksha, in Juhu, Mumbai.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz