Megan Fox Joins 'The Dictator'
Megan Fox is adding one more comedy film to her resume. The 25-year-old beauty, who is shooting "Friends with Kids", is tapped to make a cameo in "The Dictator", in which Sacha Baron Cohen plays the lead role.
The Hollywood Reporter has the scoop, adding that John C. Reilly will appear in the forthcoming comedy as well. Fox and Reilly will join the cast ensemble which includes Cohen, Anna Faris, Ben Kingsley and Jason Mantzoukas.
Based on Saddam Hussein's best selling novel "Zabibah and the King", "The Dictator" is a film about a ruthless dictator who visits the United States for a U.N. meeting but ends up getting lost in the city. As he wanders around, he meets a store owner who later change his dictatorial perspective. This Larry Charles-directed film is scheduled for May 11, 2012 release across the United States.
Megan Fox has recently starred opposite Mickey Rourke in "Passion Play". Meanwhile, Reilly has recently portrayed Franklin in "We Need to Talk About Kevin".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'