Megan Fox Joins 'The Dictator'
Megan Fox is adding one more comedy film to her resume. The 25-year-old beauty, who is shooting "Friends with Kids", is tapped to make a cameo in "The Dictator", in which Sacha Baron Cohen plays the lead role.
The Hollywood Reporter has the scoop, adding that John C. Reilly will appear in the forthcoming comedy as well. Fox and Reilly will join the cast ensemble which includes Cohen, Anna Faris, Ben Kingsley and Jason Mantzoukas.
Based on Saddam Hussein's best selling novel "Zabibah and the King", "The Dictator" is a film about a ruthless dictator who visits the United States for a U.N. meeting but ends up getting lost in the city. As he wanders around, he meets a store owner who later change his dictatorial perspective. This Larry Charles-directed film is scheduled for May 11, 2012 release across the United States.
Megan Fox has recently starred opposite Mickey Rourke in "Passion Play". Meanwhile, Reilly has recently portrayed Franklin in "We Need to Talk About Kevin".
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs