Megan Fox Joins 'The Dictator'
Megan Fox is adding one more comedy film to her resume. The 25-year-old beauty, who is shooting "Friends with Kids", is tapped to make a cameo in "The Dictator", in which Sacha Baron Cohen plays the lead role.
The Hollywood Reporter has the scoop, adding that John C. Reilly will appear in the forthcoming comedy as well. Fox and Reilly will join the cast ensemble which includes Cohen, Anna Faris, Ben Kingsley and Jason Mantzoukas.
Based on Saddam Hussein's best selling novel "Zabibah and the King", "The Dictator" is a film about a ruthless dictator who visits the United States for a U.N. meeting but ends up getting lost in the city. As he wanders around, he meets a store owner who later change his dictatorial perspective. This Larry Charles-directed film is scheduled for May 11, 2012 release across the United States.
Megan Fox has recently starred opposite Mickey Rourke in "Passion Play". Meanwhile, Reilly has recently portrayed Franklin in "We Need to Talk About Kevin".
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'