Megan Fox Joins 'The Dictator'
Megan Fox is adding one more comedy film to her resume. The 25-year-old beauty, who is shooting "Friends with Kids", is tapped to make a cameo in "The Dictator", in which Sacha Baron Cohen plays the lead role.
The Hollywood Reporter has the scoop, adding that John C. Reilly will appear in the forthcoming comedy as well. Fox and Reilly will join the cast ensemble which includes Cohen, Anna Faris, Ben Kingsley and Jason Mantzoukas.
Based on Saddam Hussein's best selling novel "Zabibah and the King", "The Dictator" is a film about a ruthless dictator who visits the United States for a U.N. meeting but ends up getting lost in the city. As he wanders around, he meets a store owner who later change his dictatorial perspective. This Larry Charles-directed film is scheduled for May 11, 2012 release across the United States.
Megan Fox has recently starred opposite Mickey Rourke in "Passion Play". Meanwhile, Reilly has recently portrayed Franklin in "We Need to Talk About Kevin".
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie