Passenger Killed Along With Ryan Dunn Identified
Roger Ebert's comments aside, a new progress is reported on the accident that killed "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn on Monday, June 20 morning. The person on the passenger seat when Dunn skidded his Porsche off the road outside Philadelphia is 30-year-old Zachary Hartwell of West Chester, Pennsylvania.
Hartwell is not a member of the "Jackass" crew but he was credited as production assistant in "Jackass: Number Two". According to MTV, Hartwell is a recently married Iraq war veteran who is also a "car stunt driver" in Bam Margera's 2009 movie "Minghags".
Dunn's car went off the road, flipped over a guardrail and crashed into the woods before bursting into flames. He and Hartwell were killed on the spot and police could identify Dunn through his tattoos. It is still argued whether alcohol contributed to the crash because speed may have been the one factor.
The crash victims indeed downed few drinks at Barnaby's of America bar few hours before the accident. Dunn even tweeted a photo of him, Hartwell and an unidentified man sitting in the middle sipping through their straws. However, a spokesperson for the tavern told MTV News that Dunn did not appear intoxicated before he left the establishment. Autopsy and investigation are still undergoing as of the press time.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'