Passenger Killed Along With Ryan Dunn Identified
Roger Ebert's comments aside, a new progress is reported on the accident that killed "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn on Monday, June 20 morning. The person on the passenger seat when Dunn skidded his Porsche off the road outside Philadelphia is 30-year-old Zachary Hartwell of West Chester, Pennsylvania.
Hartwell is not a member of the "Jackass" crew but he was credited as production assistant in "Jackass: Number Two". According to MTV, Hartwell is a recently married Iraq war veteran who is also a "car stunt driver" in Bam Margera's 2009 movie "Minghags".
Dunn's car went off the road, flipped over a guardrail and crashed into the woods before bursting into flames. He and Hartwell were killed on the spot and police could identify Dunn through his tattoos. It is still argued whether alcohol contributed to the crash because speed may have been the one factor.
The crash victims indeed downed few drinks at Barnaby's of America bar few hours before the accident. Dunn even tweeted a photo of him, Hartwell and an unidentified man sitting in the middle sipping through their straws. However, a spokesperson for the tavern told MTV News that Dunn did not appear intoxicated before he left the establishment. Autopsy and investigation are still undergoing as of the press time.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie