Judy Greer Engaged to Dean Johnsen After a Year of Dating
Judy Greer is set to walk down the aisle. The 35-year-old beauty has been engaged to her boyfriend Dean Johnsen, whom she has been dating for about a year. "I'm really excited. I'm so happy," she said while debuting her engagement ring at Critics' Choice Television Awards held on Monday, June 20 at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Judy's representative revealed to E! Online that Dean asked her hand in marriage during a recent trip to Napa, California. There is still no word on when the wedding, which would be the first for the Connie Grabowski of "Mad Love", will take place.
Judy, who is best known for her role as Kitty Sanchez on "Arrested Development", met Dean on a blind date. Dean himself is a co-executive producer of HBO's talk show "Real Time With Bill Maher".
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame