Judy Greer Engaged to Dean Johnsen After a Year of Dating
Judy Greer is set to walk down the aisle. The 35-year-old beauty has been engaged to her boyfriend Dean Johnsen, whom she has been dating for about a year. "I'm really excited. I'm so happy," she said while debuting her engagement ring at Critics' Choice Television Awards held on Monday, June 20 at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Judy's representative revealed to E! Online that Dean asked her hand in marriage during a recent trip to Napa, California. There is still no word on when the wedding, which would be the first for the Connie Grabowski of "Mad Love", will take place.
Judy, who is best known for her role as Kitty Sanchez on "Arrested Development", met Dean on a blind date. Dean himself is a co-executive producer of HBO's talk show "Real Time With Bill Maher".
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media