Judy Greer Engaged to Dean Johnsen After a Year of Dating
Judy Greer is set to walk down the aisle. The 35-year-old beauty has been engaged to her boyfriend Dean Johnsen, whom she has been dating for about a year. "I'm really excited. I'm so happy," she said while debuting her engagement ring at Critics' Choice Television Awards held on Monday, June 20 at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Judy's representative revealed to E! Online that Dean asked her hand in marriage during a recent trip to Napa, California. There is still no word on when the wedding, which would be the first for the Connie Grabowski of "Mad Love", will take place.
Judy, who is best known for her role as Kitty Sanchez on "Arrested Development", met Dean on a blind date. Dean himself is a co-executive producer of HBO's talk show "Real Time With Bill Maher".
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video