Judy Greer Engaged to Dean Johnsen After a Year of Dating
Judy Greer is set to walk down the aisle. The 35-year-old beauty has been engaged to her boyfriend Dean Johnsen, whom she has been dating for about a year. "I'm really excited. I'm so happy," she said while debuting her engagement ring at Critics' Choice Television Awards held on Monday, June 20 at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Judy's representative revealed to E! Online that Dean asked her hand in marriage during a recent trip to Napa, California. There is still no word on when the wedding, which would be the first for the Connie Grabowski of "Mad Love", will take place.
Judy, who is best known for her role as Kitty Sanchez on "Arrested Development", met Dean on a blind date. Dean himself is a co-executive producer of HBO's talk show "Real Time With Bill Maher".
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App