Judy Greer Engaged to Dean Johnsen After a Year of Dating
Judy Greer is set to walk down the aisle. The 35-year-old beauty has been engaged to her boyfriend Dean Johnsen, whom she has been dating for about a year. "I'm really excited. I'm so happy," she said while debuting her engagement ring at Critics' Choice Television Awards held on Monday, June 20 at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Judy's representative revealed to E! Online that Dean asked her hand in marriage during a recent trip to Napa, California. There is still no word on when the wedding, which would be the first for the Connie Grabowski of "Mad Love", will take place.
Judy, who is best known for her role as Kitty Sanchez on "Arrested Development", met Dean on a blind date. Dean himself is a co-executive producer of HBO's talk show "Real Time With Bill Maher".
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik