Nivea Denies Being Intoxicated After Crashing Car Into Tree
R&B singer Nivea found herself in trouble with law over the weekend when driving home from a party. The ex-wife of rap mogul Lil Wayne was arrested on suspicion of DUI and reckless driving after having an accident when leaving a wedding reception for another Weezy former flame Toya Carter.
Rumor has it, it was around 1:30 A.M. when Nivea was taken to the Fulton County Correctional Facility. She reportedly lost control of her '06 Mercedes and crashed it right into a tree. A kid was with her inside the vehicle during the accident, but neither of she and the child was injured. When being questioned by police officer, she reportedly yelled, "B****, I could buy your job h**!"
TMZ reported she had "bloodshot, glassy eyes and smelled like alcohol" when the cop arrived at the scene. She, however, insisted she only had 3 drinks, saying she didn't see the yellow crime tape and the traffic cones which were placed on the street to direct cars away from the tree that had fallen into the road during a recent storm.
On Twitter on Monday, she took to her Twitter to clear up the rumor. "Thank You 2 all that were concerned, I'm doing fine! I NEVER said what ppl r saying I said to/about the cop by the way," she started. "Its just unfortunate how the Media & Law can be used against you when you don't know enough about the way they work. Again, thnx 4 all the love."
She continued, "And one more thing, I WAS NOT DRINKING AND DRIVING, the accident was Not due to me being intoxicated. Just wanted to clear that."
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'