Preview: Detective Goren May Lose His Job in 'Law and Order: CI' Finale
"Law & Order: Criminal Intent" will take its final bow next week as the final chapter of Detective Robert Goren's career approaches. As seen in a preview to the episode called "To the Boy in the Blue Knit Cap", the character played by Vincent D'Onofrio is asking someone who might take his job away.
Meanwhile, a dispute over an internet dating site becomes deadly. Goren and his partner Detective Alexandra Eames investigate the murders of two staffers at a Web company involved in a heated lawsuit.
Their bodies were discovered in the office of the woman he was suing. The team's investigation leads to a site that connects strangers who've had brief romantic encounters.
The episode is inspired in part by "The Accidental Billionaires", written by Ben Mezrich, and its 2010 film adaptation "The Social Network", which revolves around the controversial lawsuit regarding the founding of Facebook. It will air on Sunday, June 26 at 9/8c on USA Network.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation