Preview: Detective Goren May Lose His Job in 'Law and Order: CI' Finale
"Law & Order: Criminal Intent" will take its final bow next week as the final chapter of Detective Robert Goren's career approaches. As seen in a preview to the episode called "To the Boy in the Blue Knit Cap", the character played by Vincent D'Onofrio is asking someone who might take his job away.
Meanwhile, a dispute over an internet dating site becomes deadly. Goren and his partner Detective Alexandra Eames investigate the murders of two staffers at a Web company involved in a heated lawsuit.
Their bodies were discovered in the office of the woman he was suing. The team's investigation leads to a site that connects strangers who've had brief romantic encounters.
The episode is inspired in part by "The Accidental Billionaires", written by Ben Mezrich, and its 2010 film adaptation "The Social Network", which revolves around the controversial lawsuit regarding the founding of Facebook. It will air on Sunday, June 26 at 9/8c on USA Network.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory