Preview: Detective Goren May Lose His Job in 'Law and Order: CI' Finale
"Law & Order: Criminal Intent" will take its final bow next week as the final chapter of Detective Robert Goren's career approaches. As seen in a preview to the episode called "To the Boy in the Blue Knit Cap", the character played by Vincent D'Onofrio is asking someone who might take his job away.
Meanwhile, a dispute over an internet dating site becomes deadly. Goren and his partner Detective Alexandra Eames investigate the murders of two staffers at a Web company involved in a heated lawsuit.
Their bodies were discovered in the office of the woman he was suing. The team's investigation leads to a site that connects strangers who've had brief romantic encounters.
The episode is inspired in part by "The Accidental Billionaires", written by Ben Mezrich, and its 2010 film adaptation "The Social Network", which revolves around the controversial lawsuit regarding the founding of Facebook. It will air on Sunday, June 26 at 9/8c on USA Network.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die