Preview: Detective Goren May Lose His Job in 'Law and Order: CI' Finale
"Law & Order: Criminal Intent" will take its final bow next week as the final chapter of Detective Robert Goren's career approaches. As seen in a preview to the episode called "To the Boy in the Blue Knit Cap", the character played by Vincent D'Onofrio is asking someone who might take his job away.
Meanwhile, a dispute over an internet dating site becomes deadly. Goren and his partner Detective Alexandra Eames investigate the murders of two staffers at a Web company involved in a heated lawsuit.
Their bodies were discovered in the office of the woman he was suing. The team's investigation leads to a site that connects strangers who've had brief romantic encounters.
The episode is inspired in part by "The Accidental Billionaires", written by Ben Mezrich, and its 2010 film adaptation "The Social Network", which revolves around the controversial lawsuit regarding the founding of Facebook. It will air on Sunday, June 26 at 9/8c on USA Network.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung