Kim Kardashian Starts 'Wedding Slimdown' Before Getting Married
Kim Kardashian is counting down the days before she walks down the aisle with her NBA star fiance Kris Humphries. She has lately been busy doing preparation for her big day, including working hard to reduce weight through a "wedding slimdown" program.
On Monday, June 20, there was a Kim's follower that tweeted, "On my way to GNC to buy some quicktrim." Kim instantly replied the message, revealing a hint that she's attempting to lose weight. She responded, "Take some for me! I'm about to start again! Wedding slimdown."
Despite being famously known for her curvaceous body, Kim once revealed to Us Weekly that she "never knew how to embrace curves" while she was growing up. Fortunately, "our parents raised us to be comfortable in our own skin." She then said, "Now I think we like to wear tight things, we love feeling good, taking care of ourselves, wearing what we want."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama