Kim Kardashian Starts 'Wedding Slimdown' Before Getting Married
Kim Kardashian is counting down the days before she walks down the aisle with her NBA star fiance Kris Humphries. She has lately been busy doing preparation for her big day, including working hard to reduce weight through a "wedding slimdown" program.
On Monday, June 20, there was a Kim's follower that tweeted, "On my way to GNC to buy some quicktrim." Kim instantly replied the message, revealing a hint that she's attempting to lose weight. She responded, "Take some for me! I'm about to start again! Wedding slimdown."
Despite being famously known for her curvaceous body, Kim once revealed to Us Weekly that she "never knew how to embrace curves" while she was growing up. Fortunately, "our parents raised us to be comfortable in our own skin." She then said, "Now I think we like to wear tight things, we love feeling good, taking care of ourselves, wearing what we want."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns