Kim Kardashian Starts 'Wedding Slimdown' Before Getting Married
Kim Kardashian is counting down the days before she walks down the aisle with her NBA star fiance Kris Humphries. She has lately been busy doing preparation for her big day, including working hard to reduce weight through a "wedding slimdown" program.
On Monday, June 20, there was a Kim's follower that tweeted, "On my way to GNC to buy some quicktrim." Kim instantly replied the message, revealing a hint that she's attempting to lose weight. She responded, "Take some for me! I'm about to start again! Wedding slimdown."
Despite being famously known for her curvaceous body, Kim once revealed to Us Weekly that she "never knew how to embrace curves" while she was growing up. Fortunately, "our parents raised us to be comfortable in our own skin." She then said, "Now I think we like to wear tight things, we love feeling good, taking care of ourselves, wearing what we want."
More Kim Kardashian News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway