Kim Kardashian Starts 'Wedding Slimdown' Before Getting Married
Kim Kardashian is counting down the days before she walks down the aisle with her NBA star fiance Kris Humphries. She has lately been busy doing preparation for her big day, including working hard to reduce weight through a "wedding slimdown" program.
On Monday, June 20, there was a Kim's follower that tweeted, "On my way to GNC to buy some quicktrim." Kim instantly replied the message, revealing a hint that she's attempting to lose weight. She responded, "Take some for me! I'm about to start again! Wedding slimdown."
Despite being famously known for her curvaceous body, Kim once revealed to Us Weekly that she "never knew how to embrace curves" while she was growing up. Fortunately, "our parents raised us to be comfortable in our own skin." She then said, "Now I think we like to wear tight things, we love feeling good, taking care of ourselves, wearing what we want."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March