Kim Kardashian Starts 'Wedding Slimdown' Before Getting Married
Kim Kardashian is counting down the days before she walks down the aisle with her NBA star fiance Kris Humphries. She has lately been busy doing preparation for her big day, including working hard to reduce weight through a "wedding slimdown" program.
On Monday, June 20, there was a Kim's follower that tweeted, "On my way to GNC to buy some quicktrim." Kim instantly replied the message, revealing a hint that she's attempting to lose weight. She responded, "Take some for me! I'm about to start again! Wedding slimdown."
Despite being famously known for her curvaceous body, Kim once revealed to Us Weekly that she "never knew how to embrace curves" while she was growing up. Fortunately, "our parents raised us to be comfortable in our own skin." She then said, "Now I think we like to wear tight things, we love feeling good, taking care of ourselves, wearing what we want."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up