David Guetta's 'Where Them Girls At' Video Ft. Nicki Minaj Teased
David Guetta has teased a music video which was filmed for his new single "Where Them Girls At". The short preview revealed two A-list cameos who are going to share screen with the French DJ. They are none others than his own featured guests Flo Rida and Nicki Minaj.
The song was first debuted by Guetta at a Carnaval of Salvador de Bahia in Brazil last March. "The first single of my new album," he told the crowd when introducing the song. "So many boys in here, where do I begin?/ I see this one, I'm about to go in," the hook was sung by Minaj.
Rumor has it, the new album is due later this fall. Beside Flo Rida and Minaj, 50 Cent is also expected to make contribution to the effort. "This me and David Guetta in the studio we just made a big hit for his album suckers lol," the rapper once tweeted. Talking about inspiration for his new sound, Guetta, meanwhile, said, "I might make dance music but that doesn't mean I'm not influenced by bands like Kings of Leon and Coldplay."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard