David Guetta's 'Where Them Girls At' Video Ft. Nicki Minaj Teased
David Guetta has teased a music video which was filmed for his new single "Where Them Girls At". The short preview revealed two A-list cameos who are going to share screen with the French DJ. They are none others than his own featured guests Flo Rida and Nicki Minaj.
The song was first debuted by Guetta at a Carnaval of Salvador de Bahia in Brazil last March. "The first single of my new album," he told the crowd when introducing the song. "So many boys in here, where do I begin?/ I see this one, I'm about to go in," the hook was sung by Minaj.
Rumor has it, the new album is due later this fall. Beside Flo Rida and Minaj, 50 Cent is also expected to make contribution to the effort. "This me and David Guetta in the studio we just made a big hit for his album suckers lol," the rapper once tweeted. Talking about inspiration for his new sound, Guetta, meanwhile, said, "I might make dance music but that doesn't mean I'm not influenced by bands like Kings of Leon and Coldplay."
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music