David Guetta's 'Where Them Girls At' Video Ft. Nicki Minaj Teased
David Guetta has teased a music video which was filmed for his new single "Where Them Girls At". The short preview revealed two A-list cameos who are going to share screen with the French DJ. They are none others than his own featured guests Flo Rida and Nicki Minaj.
The song was first debuted by Guetta at a Carnaval of Salvador de Bahia in Brazil last March. "The first single of my new album," he told the crowd when introducing the song. "So many boys in here, where do I begin?/ I see this one, I'm about to go in," the hook was sung by Minaj.
Rumor has it, the new album is due later this fall. Beside Flo Rida and Minaj, 50 Cent is also expected to make contribution to the effort. "This me and David Guetta in the studio we just made a big hit for his album suckers lol," the rapper once tweeted. Talking about inspiration for his new sound, Guetta, meanwhile, said, "I might make dance music but that doesn't mean I'm not influenced by bands like Kings of Leon and Coldplay."
More David Guetta News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered