David Guetta's 'Where Them Girls At' Video Ft. Nicki Minaj Teased
David Guetta has teased a music video which was filmed for his new single "Where Them Girls At". The short preview revealed two A-list cameos who are going to share screen with the French DJ. They are none others than his own featured guests Flo Rida and Nicki Minaj.
The song was first debuted by Guetta at a Carnaval of Salvador de Bahia in Brazil last March. "The first single of my new album," he told the crowd when introducing the song. "So many boys in here, where do I begin?/ I see this one, I'm about to go in," the hook was sung by Minaj.
Rumor has it, the new album is due later this fall. Beside Flo Rida and Minaj, 50 Cent is also expected to make contribution to the effort. "This me and David Guetta in the studio we just made a big hit for his album suckers lol," the rapper once tweeted. Talking about inspiration for his new sound, Guetta, meanwhile, said, "I might make dance music but that doesn't mean I'm not influenced by bands like Kings of Leon and Coldplay."
More David Guetta News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones