Ryan Dunn's New Show 'Proving Ground' Pulled Off Schedule
Ryan Dunn's sudden passing has put his new series "Proving Ground" in limbo. Shortly after the sad news hit the headlines, G4 announced that the show is pulled off the schedule, stating through a spokeswoman, "The show is off the schedule as of today until we discuss next steps."
Dunn was co-hosting "Proving Ground" along with Jessica Chobot. They worked with experts, specialists and prop masters to re-create stunts seen in films, TV shows and video games to see if they could really work in the real world. Nine half-hour episodes have been shot and the show was just premiered last Tuesday, June 14 with only 31,000 people watching it.
G4 has also released a statement regarding Dunn's death. "All of us at G4 are shocked and deeply saddened by the tragic news that Ryan Dunn has passed away," so the cable network stated. "Ryan's comedic wit and signature no-holds-barred approach made him an incredible talent and his work on G4's Proving Ground was flawless."
Dunn, best known for appearing in "Jackass" films, passed away in a car crash early Monday morning, June 20. His car, 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 which he was driving, was found "off the road and in the woods" in West Goshen Township, Pennsylvania. He and an unidentified passenger died as "a result of injuries sustained in the accident."
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video