'Bad Teacher' Premiere Sees Hot Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake
"Bad Teacher" has attracted Hollywood stars to its New York premiere on Monday, June 20. During the special screening at the Ziegfeld Theater, Cameron Diaz heated up the event by sharing a kiss with ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake. Diaz wore a black see-through top and a mini skirt, while Timberlake donned a matching black suit.
After posing with the former member of NSYNC, Diaz posed with young co-stars Kathryn Newton and Kaitlyn Dever. While Newton slipped into a black-and-beige dress, Dever wore an asymmetric black-and-gray dress. Lucy Punch joined the aforementioned actors in her white gown. Meanwhile, director Jake Kasdan chose a brown tux.
Also hitting the black carpet were the likes of Weird Al Yankovic, LuAnn de Lesseps, Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy. The eccentric singer looked neat in his suit, and the TV personality was graceful in her pink dress. Alley attended the event in her black dress covered by light pink bolero, while Chmerkovskiy donned stripped gray shirt.
"Bad Teacher" centers its story on Diaz's Elizabeth Halsey, a foul-mouthed, ruthless, and inappropriate teacher. When she's dumped by her fiance, she sets her plan in motion to win over a rich, handsome substitute Scott. This comedy movie will open in U.S. cinemas on June 24.
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video