'Bad Teacher' Premiere Sees Hot Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake
"Bad Teacher" has attracted Hollywood stars to its New York premiere on Monday, June 20. During the special screening at the Ziegfeld Theater, Cameron Diaz heated up the event by sharing a kiss with ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake. Diaz wore a black see-through top and a mini skirt, while Timberlake donned a matching black suit.
After posing with the former member of NSYNC, Diaz posed with young co-stars Kathryn Newton and Kaitlyn Dever. While Newton slipped into a black-and-beige dress, Dever wore an asymmetric black-and-gray dress. Lucy Punch joined the aforementioned actors in her white gown. Meanwhile, director Jake Kasdan chose a brown tux.
Also hitting the black carpet were the likes of Weird Al Yankovic, LuAnn de Lesseps, Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy. The eccentric singer looked neat in his suit, and the TV personality was graceful in her pink dress. Alley attended the event in her black dress covered by light pink bolero, while Chmerkovskiy donned stripped gray shirt.
"Bad Teacher" centers its story on Diaz's Elizabeth Halsey, a foul-mouthed, ruthless, and inappropriate teacher. When she's dumped by her fiance, she sets her plan in motion to win over a rich, handsome substitute Scott. This comedy movie will open in U.S. cinemas on June 24.
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body