Report: Paris Hilton Finally Splits From Cy Waits After a Year of Dating
Hotel heiress Paris Hilton has allegedly called it quits with boyfriend Cy Waits following a recent report saying that the couple is "reevaluating" their relationship. Multiple insiders have confirmed the breakup report to Us Weekly, revealing the fact that Cy's difficulty to cope with Paris' life as a celebutante is to be blamed for their split.
"They are broken up," claimed an insider about Nicky Hilton's older sister and her Vegas club owner boyfriend. "It's sad, she cares about him a lot and thinks he's a great guy but they really hit a rough patch," the insider further added.
Explaining the reason why the couple ended their relationship, the insider unveiled, "[Cy's]s found it difficult to live his life with her in the spotlight and that's what caused their split." The source continued, "No drama, it's amicable, but things didn't work out."
Paris began dating Cy in late spring 2010, shortly after splitting from the former star of "The Hills", Doug Reinhardt. Cy, who is the co-owner of Tryst Nightclub and XS Nightclub, was known for being supportive to the 30-year-old socialite.
Back in August 2010, Cy was spotted by Paris' side when she was arrested for cocaine possession at a traffic stop in Las Vegas. This past April, the 34-year-old entrepreneur was also seen accompanying the blond beauty as she testified against home intruder issue in a Los Angeles court. At that time, an overzealous devotee threw water in Cy's face and grabbed him by the neck before Paris' security intervened.
More Paris Hilton News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3