Report: Paris Hilton Finally Splits From Cy Waits After a Year of Dating
Hotel heiress Paris Hilton has allegedly called it quits with boyfriend Cy Waits following a recent report saying that the couple is "reevaluating" their relationship. Multiple insiders have confirmed the breakup report to Us Weekly, revealing the fact that Cy's difficulty to cope with Paris' life as a celebutante is to be blamed for their split.
"They are broken up," claimed an insider about Nicky Hilton's older sister and her Vegas club owner boyfriend. "It's sad, she cares about him a lot and thinks he's a great guy but they really hit a rough patch," the insider further added.
Explaining the reason why the couple ended their relationship, the insider unveiled, "[Cy's]s found it difficult to live his life with her in the spotlight and that's what caused their split." The source continued, "No drama, it's amicable, but things didn't work out."
Paris began dating Cy in late spring 2010, shortly after splitting from the former star of "The Hills", Doug Reinhardt. Cy, who is the co-owner of Tryst Nightclub and XS Nightclub, was known for being supportive to the 30-year-old socialite.
Back in August 2010, Cy was spotted by Paris' side when she was arrested for cocaine possession at a traffic stop in Las Vegas. This past April, the 34-year-old entrepreneur was also seen accompanying the blond beauty as she testified against home intruder issue in a Los Angeles court. At that time, an overzealous devotee threw water in Cy's face and grabbed him by the neck before Paris' security intervened.
More Paris Hilton News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage