Hugh Hefner Refuses to Take Back Crystal Harris' 3-Carat Ring and Bentley
Hugh Hefner seemed to handle his break-up with ex-fiancee Crystal Harris quite well. The Playboy founder reportedly told the Playboy Playmate to keep the $90,000 engagement ring and Bentley car he gave to her when she tried to return them to him.
Harris went to visit Hefner on Sunday, June 19. According to RadarOnline, she came to also return the King Charles dog beside giving back the 3-carat ring and luxurious vehicle. Explaining her decision to give those things back to him, she said, "It was the right thing to do."
Hef himself hasn't spoken a word about the issue, but he did mention on Twitter that everything's okay and he's happy being single. "After all is said & done, staying single is probably the best. I think I just missed a bullet," he wrote. A few hours later, Harris posted on her own page, "Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end."
Also Hef denied rumor he's moving on to another Playboy Playmate. It was reported that Miss January 2011 Anna Sophia Berglund had moved into his room at the Playboy mansion in Bel Air, Calif., but he insisted, "Anna is Crystal's best friend & mine as well. She's the one who helped me survive this past week. She's the best."
Hugh Hefner was left heartbroken when Crystal Harris called off their wedding only five days before the big day. Later, she went partying in Las Vegas the day she was supposed to walk down the aisle with the Playboy founder.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake