Slender Sean Kingston Tweets First Post-Hospitalization Picture
Sean Kingston is getting better after a recent life-threatening jet-ski accident. To assure fans that he's indeed doing ok and now on the road to recovery, the reggae fusion singer took to Twitter to give update on his condition by posting a first picture post the jet-ski crash.
Giving a peace sign with his hand, the "Beautiful Girl" hitmaker looks slender, but also healthy in the image. "Feeling alot better! GOD IS GREAT! Thanks for all the prayers and support! Love you ALL!" he wrote a short message along with the photo which seems to be taken in a hospital room.
"So happy that sean kingston is feelin way better now. God bless you always sean. We love you C," one fan tweeted in response to Sean's posting. Another supportive message read, "So happy Sean Kingston is doing a lot better now." There is also a fan who said, "He lost weight and looks like he's doing good."
Sean was rushed to Jackson Memorial Hospital on Sunday evening, May 29 in a critical condition after crashing into a bridge connecting Palm Island to the MacArthur Causeway while riding on a jet ski. He was rescued by an off-duty Coast Guard member Jonathan Rivera. Sean reportedly arrived in the hospital with water in his lungs, a broken jaw, and a fractured wrist.
Family, fans and friends have since given outpouring support for him. Among those sending prayers for him immediately after the accident were his celeb friends Rihanna, Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj. Riri tweeted, "Sean we praying for u baby," while 17-year-old Justin wrote a longer posting that read, "got my friend @seankingston in my prayers tonight. a true friend and big bro. please keep him in your prayers tonight as well." Sean's collaborator on "Letting Go (Dutty Love)", Nicki, added, "My love & prayers are with Sean Kingston & his family."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3