Woody Allen to Star Opposite Penelope Cruz in 'Bop Decameron'
After he made "Midnight in Paris", Woody Allen is ready to shoot his 2012 film "The Bop Decameron". On June 20, Allen announces through a press release the full cast members, some of whom have been reported joining the project. The surprising part is Allen himself will star opposite Penelope Cruz in the dramedy flick.
In addition to Allen and Cruz, "The Bop Decameron" will star Alec Baldwin, Roberto Benigni, Judy Davis, Jesse Eisenberg, Greta Gerwig and Ellen Page. Other co-stars are the likes of Antonio Albanese, Alessandra Mastronardi, Fabio Armiliata, Ornella Muti, Flavio Parenti, Alison Pill, Riccardo Scamarcio and Alessandro Tiberi.
Production of "The Bop Decameron" will be kicked off on July 11. Apart from the fact that the film will be Allen's first movie which will be shot in Rome and financed by Italian production Gravier Productions, there is no more detail about the pic.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories