Woody Allen to Star Opposite Penelope Cruz in 'Bop Decameron'
After he made "Midnight in Paris", Woody Allen is ready to shoot his 2012 film "The Bop Decameron". On June 20, Allen announces through a press release the full cast members, some of whom have been reported joining the project. The surprising part is Allen himself will star opposite Penelope Cruz in the dramedy flick.
In addition to Allen and Cruz, "The Bop Decameron" will star Alec Baldwin, Roberto Benigni, Judy Davis, Jesse Eisenberg, Greta Gerwig and Ellen Page. Other co-stars are the likes of Antonio Albanese, Alessandra Mastronardi, Fabio Armiliata, Ornella Muti, Flavio Parenti, Alison Pill, Riccardo Scamarcio and Alessandro Tiberi.
Production of "The Bop Decameron" will be kicked off on July 11. Apart from the fact that the film will be Allen's first movie which will be shot in Rome and financed by Italian production Gravier Productions, there is no more detail about the pic.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics