Woody Allen to Star Opposite Penelope Cruz in 'Bop Decameron'
After he made "Midnight in Paris", Woody Allen is ready to shoot his 2012 film "The Bop Decameron". On June 20, Allen announces through a press release the full cast members, some of whom have been reported joining the project. The surprising part is Allen himself will star opposite Penelope Cruz in the dramedy flick.
In addition to Allen and Cruz, "The Bop Decameron" will star Alec Baldwin, Roberto Benigni, Judy Davis, Jesse Eisenberg, Greta Gerwig and Ellen Page. Other co-stars are the likes of Antonio Albanese, Alessandra Mastronardi, Fabio Armiliata, Ornella Muti, Flavio Parenti, Alison Pill, Riccardo Scamarcio and Alessandro Tiberi.
Production of "The Bop Decameron" will be kicked off on July 11. Apart from the fact that the film will be Allen's first movie which will be shot in Rome and financed by Italian production Gravier Productions, there is no more detail about the pic.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce