'Wild Thing' Rapper Tone Loc Arrested for Domestic Violence
Another celebrity has got into trouble with the law because of domestic violence. Rapper Tone Loc, who rose to fame with his 1980s hits "Wild Thing" and "Funky Cold Medina", was arrested around 2:45 P.M. on Saturday afternoon, June 18 at an apartment complex in Burbank, California, TMZ reported.
According to Burbank Police Sgt. Tracy Sanchez, the West Coast rap star was taken into custody following an incident described as "a physical altercation with the mother of his child." He was reportedly taken in without incident and was booked into jail in a few hours. Later that evening, he was released on $50,000 bail.
This isn't the first time Loc has a run-in with the law. Back in January, the four-time Grammy nominee was arrested for driving under the influence after he was spotted driving erratically. He was later released on bail because of a medical condition. The gravel-voiced rapper has, in the past, collapsed on-stage in seizure.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels