'Wild Thing' Rapper Tone Loc Arrested for Domestic Violence
Another celebrity has got into trouble with the law because of domestic violence. Rapper Tone Loc, who rose to fame with his 1980s hits "Wild Thing" and "Funky Cold Medina", was arrested around 2:45 P.M. on Saturday afternoon, June 18 at an apartment complex in Burbank, California, TMZ reported.
According to Burbank Police Sgt. Tracy Sanchez, the West Coast rap star was taken into custody following an incident described as "a physical altercation with the mother of his child." He was reportedly taken in without incident and was booked into jail in a few hours. Later that evening, he was released on $50,000 bail.
This isn't the first time Loc has a run-in with the law. Back in January, the four-time Grammy nominee was arrested for driving under the influence after he was spotted driving erratically. He was later released on bail because of a medical condition. The gravel-voiced rapper has, in the past, collapsed on-stage in seizure.
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo