'Wild Thing' Rapper Tone Loc Arrested for Domestic Violence
Another celebrity has got into trouble with the law because of domestic violence. Rapper Tone Loc, who rose to fame with his 1980s hits "Wild Thing" and "Funky Cold Medina", was arrested around 2:45 P.M. on Saturday afternoon, June 18 at an apartment complex in Burbank, California, TMZ reported.
According to Burbank Police Sgt. Tracy Sanchez, the West Coast rap star was taken into custody following an incident described as "a physical altercation with the mother of his child." He was reportedly taken in without incident and was booked into jail in a few hours. Later that evening, he was released on $50,000 bail.
This isn't the first time Loc has a run-in with the law. Back in January, the four-time Grammy nominee was arrested for driving under the influence after he was spotted driving erratically. He was later released on bail because of a medical condition. The gravel-voiced rapper has, in the past, collapsed on-stage in seizure.
- Rob Kardashian Ready to Find Love on New Reality Show After Blac Chyna Split
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne