'Wild Thing' Rapper Tone Loc Arrested for Domestic Violence
Another celebrity has got into trouble with the law because of domestic violence. Rapper Tone Loc, who rose to fame with his 1980s hits "Wild Thing" and "Funky Cold Medina", was arrested around 2:45 P.M. on Saturday afternoon, June 18 at an apartment complex in Burbank, California, TMZ reported.
According to Burbank Police Sgt. Tracy Sanchez, the West Coast rap star was taken into custody following an incident described as "a physical altercation with the mother of his child." He was reportedly taken in without incident and was booked into jail in a few hours. Later that evening, he was released on $50,000 bail.
This isn't the first time Loc has a run-in with the law. Back in January, the four-time Grammy nominee was arrested for driving under the influence after he was spotted driving erratically. He was later released on bail because of a medical condition. The gravel-voiced rapper has, in the past, collapsed on-stage in seizure.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl