Video: Selena Gomez and Bruno Mars Perform at 2011 MMVAs
Selena Gomez and Bruno Mars were two of the musical guests at the recent 2011 MuchMusic Video Awards. The former who also served as a co-host performed "Who Says" with The Scene, while the latter took the stage with his own band singing "Just the Way You Are".
The other performer who was anticipated by the fans was Lady GaGa who sang "The Edge of Glory" and "Born This Way". Avril Lavigne rocked out with "What the Hell", Fefe Dobson did "Stuttering", and Far East Movement pumped up the crowd with "Like a G6".
2011 MuchMusic Video Awards was broadcast live from Toronto, Canada on June 19. Taking the most kudos that night were GaGa and Justin Bieber. The Monster ringleader won International Video of the Year - Artist and UR Fave International Video, while the "Never Say Never" singer took home UR Fave Artist prize and shared International Video of the Year by a Canadian kudo with Drake.
Far East Movement:
More Selena Gomez News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle