Video: Selena Gomez and Bruno Mars Perform at 2011 MMVAs
Selena Gomez and Bruno Mars were two of the musical guests at the recent 2011 MuchMusic Video Awards. The former who also served as a co-host performed "Who Says" with The Scene, while the latter took the stage with his own band singing "Just the Way You Are".
The other performer who was anticipated by the fans was Lady GaGa who sang "The Edge of Glory" and "Born This Way". Avril Lavigne rocked out with "What the Hell", Fefe Dobson did "Stuttering", and Far East Movement pumped up the crowd with "Like a G6".
2011 MuchMusic Video Awards was broadcast live from Toronto, Canada on June 19. Taking the most kudos that night were GaGa and Justin Bieber. The Monster ringleader won International Video of the Year - Artist and UR Fave International Video, while the "Never Say Never" singer took home UR Fave Artist prize and shared International Video of the Year by a Canadian kudo with Drake.
Far East Movement:
More Selena Gomez News
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M