'Game of Thrones' Debuts Season 2 Teaser
"Game of Thrones" has just wrapped the first season, but HBO does not waste time to promote its second season. A teaser of trailer for the next chapter is aired after the season 1 finale on Sunday, July 19 to remind viewers that the show will return sometime in spring 2012.
There is no new footage in the clip but it has been known that the season 2 will be based on "A Clash of Kings", which is the second book in George R.R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" series. When its renewal was announced in April, it had not been determined when the production will be kicked off.
More scoops from the upcoming season can be expected at San Diego Comic Con 2011. The critically lauded newbie will be brought to the convention along with another HBO show "True Blood". A panel for "Thrones" will take place on Thursday, July 21 with the stars like Emilia Clarke, Jason Momoa and Peter Dinklage scheduled to show up.
More Game of Thrones News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton