'Cars 2' Los Angeles Premiere Attracts Stunning Owen Wilson and Nicole Scherzinger
"Cars 2" has been brought to Los Angeles for its premiere. Coming to the special screening on Saturday, June 18 at the El Capitan Theatre were the likes of Owen Wilson and Nicole Scherzinger.
Wilson, along with co-star Peter Jacobson, opted for a neat style by wearing black tuxedo while walking the blue carpet. Scherzinger, in the meantime, seemed to prefer a brighter look.
Despite the fact that she is not one of the stars providing voice for the animated movie, Scherzinger stood out in the crowd during the event in her pink kimono-style dress. The judge of "The X Factor (US)" attended the event to stand by her man, Lewis Hamilton, who provides voice in the flick.
Hamilton's co-star Emily Mortimer was also present, wearing a colorful outfit. The 39-year-old Brit, who voices a spy-in-training car Holley Shiftwell, looked graceful in her green silk gown. Joining her was Bonnie Hunt, who brought her family to the premiere. Meanwhile, Larry the Cable Guy donned his sleeveless shirt and a cap.
"Cars 2" tells a story about Lightning McQueen and Mater who compete in the first World Grand Prix to determine the world's fastest car. But the road to the championship is filled with plenty of potholes, detours and hilarious surprises when Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own: international espionage.
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series