'Cars 2' Los Angeles Premiere Attracts Stunning Owen Wilson and Nicole Scherzinger
"Cars 2" has been brought to Los Angeles for its premiere. Coming to the special screening on Saturday, June 18 at the El Capitan Theatre were the likes of Owen Wilson and Nicole Scherzinger.
Wilson, along with co-star Peter Jacobson, opted for a neat style by wearing black tuxedo while walking the blue carpet. Scherzinger, in the meantime, seemed to prefer a brighter look.
Despite the fact that she is not one of the stars providing voice for the animated movie, Scherzinger stood out in the crowd during the event in her pink kimono-style dress. The judge of "The X Factor (US)" attended the event to stand by her man, Lewis Hamilton, who provides voice in the flick.
Hamilton's co-star Emily Mortimer was also present, wearing a colorful outfit. The 39-year-old Brit, who voices a spy-in-training car Holley Shiftwell, looked graceful in her green silk gown. Joining her was Bonnie Hunt, who brought her family to the premiere. Meanwhile, Larry the Cable Guy donned his sleeveless shirt and a cap.
"Cars 2" tells a story about Lightning McQueen and Mater who compete in the first World Grand Prix to determine the world's fastest car. But the road to the championship is filled with plenty of potholes, detours and hilarious surprises when Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own: international espionage.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby