Susan Lucci, Marlee Matlin and More Glowing on 2011 Daytime Emmy Awards' Red Carpet
Soap opera stars, talk show hosts and journalists have joined the celebration for the 38th Daytime Emmy Awards. Hitting the red carpet rolled out at the Las Vegas Hilton in Las Vegas, Nevada on Sunday night, June 19, the likes of Susan Lucci, Marlee Matlin and many others showed off their best look for the event.
"All My Children" star Susan looked stunning in her mini white dress with a long trail on the side. Meanwhile, Marlee, who recently appeared on "The Celebrity Apprentice", brightened the red carpet in her floor-length pink gown. Also bringing color to the red carpet was Anna Maria Perez de Tagle who came in a two-tone violet Oliver Tolentino dress.
The men in TV business also looked exceptionally good for the big ceremony. CNN host Anderson Cooper, TV personality Pat Sajak and the show's host Wayne Brady showed off a sleek look in their black tuxedo. Meanwhile, several actors such as Eric Martsolf and Bren Foster presented a relax look by leaving the first few buttons of their shirt undone.
Marie Osmond, Rebecca Budig, Vanna White, Angell Conwell, Winsor Harmon, Laura McKenzie and Suzanne Rogers were also among the other celebrities spotted present on the evening.
The Daytime Emmy Awards was in its second year in Las Vegas. It moved from Los Angeles after up-and-down ratings in recent years. This year's ceremony saw Gladys Knight and Celine Dion paying tribute to Oprah Winfrey, who was presented with the Crystal Pillar Award.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'