Bristol Palin on How She Lost Virginity and How Bad Levi Johnston as Dad
Bristol Palin let the cat out of the bag in her new memoir, "Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far", saying she lost her virginity while under the influence of alcohol. Bristol, who gave birth to Levi Johnston's baby in 2008, said she was drunk on wine coolers and did not remember a thing.
Bristol claimed in the book that she and Levi wore condoms but she fell pregnant anyway. Bristol told her mom Sarah who did not know that Bristol was even sexually active. But Levi's reaction is different from her mom's. "Better be a f**king boy," Bristol claimed Levi as saying. Levi also refused to cut the cord to their baby, saying "gross" and then backing off.
During their relationship Levi also did not treat Bristol the right way. He often went home drunk with hickeys on his neck. The breaking point came when Levi told her that a girl fell pregnant with his baby and he's naming him Bentley, Bristol's first choice for their baby Tripp.
Bristol's memoir would be released in fall.
More Bristol Palin News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'