Bristol Palin on How She Lost Virginity and How Bad Levi Johnston as Dad
Bristol Palin let the cat out of the bag in her new memoir, "Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far", saying she lost her virginity while under the influence of alcohol. Bristol, who gave birth to Levi Johnston's baby in 2008, said she was drunk on wine coolers and did not remember a thing.
Bristol claimed in the book that she and Levi wore condoms but she fell pregnant anyway. Bristol told her mom Sarah who did not know that Bristol was even sexually active. But Levi's reaction is different from her mom's. "Better be a f**king boy," Bristol claimed Levi as saying. Levi also refused to cut the cord to their baby, saying "gross" and then backing off.
During their relationship Levi also did not treat Bristol the right way. He often went home drunk with hickeys on his neck. The breaking point came when Levi told her that a girl fell pregnant with his baby and he's naming him Bentley, Bristol's first choice for their baby Tripp.
Bristol's memoir would be released in fall.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'