Bristol Palin on How She Lost Virginity and How Bad Levi Johnston as Dad
Bristol Palin let the cat out of the bag in her new memoir, "Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far", saying she lost her virginity while under the influence of alcohol. Bristol, who gave birth to Levi Johnston's baby in 2008, said she was drunk on wine coolers and did not remember a thing.
Bristol claimed in the book that she and Levi wore condoms but she fell pregnant anyway. Bristol told her mom Sarah who did not know that Bristol was even sexually active. But Levi's reaction is different from her mom's. "Better be a f**king boy," Bristol claimed Levi as saying. Levi also refused to cut the cord to their baby, saying "gross" and then backing off.
During their relationship Levi also did not treat Bristol the right way. He often went home drunk with hickeys on his neck. The breaking point came when Levi told her that a girl fell pregnant with his baby and he's naming him Bentley, Bristol's first choice for their baby Tripp.
Bristol's memoir would be released in fall.
More Bristol Palin News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March