Bristol Palin on How She Lost Virginity and How Bad Levi Johnston as Dad
Bristol Palin let the cat out of the bag in her new memoir, "Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far", saying she lost her virginity while under the influence of alcohol. Bristol, who gave birth to Levi Johnston's baby in 2008, said she was drunk on wine coolers and did not remember a thing.
Bristol claimed in the book that she and Levi wore condoms but she fell pregnant anyway. Bristol told her mom Sarah who did not know that Bristol was even sexually active. But Levi's reaction is different from her mom's. "Better be a f**king boy," Bristol claimed Levi as saying. Levi also refused to cut the cord to their baby, saying "gross" and then backing off.
During their relationship Levi also did not treat Bristol the right way. He often went home drunk with hickeys on his neck. The breaking point came when Levi told her that a girl fell pregnant with his baby and he's naming him Bentley, Bristol's first choice for their baby Tripp.
Bristol's memoir would be released in fall.
More Bristol Palin News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'