Bristol Palin on How She Lost Virginity and How Bad Levi Johnston as Dad
Bristol Palin let the cat out of the bag in her new memoir, "Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far", saying she lost her virginity while under the influence of alcohol. Bristol, who gave birth to Levi Johnston's baby in 2008, said she was drunk on wine coolers and did not remember a thing.
Bristol claimed in the book that she and Levi wore condoms but she fell pregnant anyway. Bristol told her mom Sarah who did not know that Bristol was even sexually active. But Levi's reaction is different from her mom's. "Better be a f**king boy," Bristol claimed Levi as saying. Levi also refused to cut the cord to their baby, saying "gross" and then backing off.
During their relationship Levi also did not treat Bristol the right way. He often went home drunk with hickeys on his neck. The breaking point came when Levi told her that a girl fell pregnant with his baby and he's naming him Bentley, Bristol's first choice for their baby Tripp.
Bristol's memoir would be released in fall.
More Bristol Palin News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'