Nia Long Confirms Pregnancy and Reveals Baby's Daddy
Actress Nia Long has revealed that she is carrying a bun in the oven and this is her first child with NBA basketball player Ime Udoka. The "Big Momma's House" and "The Cleveland Show" star is already mother to a 10-year-old son named Massai Zhivago Dorsey Jr. from her previous relationship with fellow actor Massai Z. Dorsey.
"This is the most exciting time in our lives," Long and Udoka said in a joint statement to People. "Words can't explain how thrilled we are by the new addition to our family. We feel truly blessed and appreciate all the well wishes and prayers."
Long is due to give birth in fall. She recently debuted the baby bump during a vacation in Cabo San Lucas. The 40-year-old strolled along the beach while wearing black bikini.
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans