Nia Long Confirms Pregnancy and Reveals Baby's Daddy
Actress Nia Long has revealed that she is carrying a bun in the oven and this is her first child with NBA basketball player Ime Udoka. The "Big Momma's House" and "The Cleveland Show" star is already mother to a 10-year-old son named Massai Zhivago Dorsey Jr. from her previous relationship with fellow actor Massai Z. Dorsey.
"This is the most exciting time in our lives," Long and Udoka said in a joint statement to People. "Words can't explain how thrilled we are by the new addition to our family. We feel truly blessed and appreciate all the well wishes and prayers."
Long is due to give birth in fall. She recently debuted the baby bump during a vacation in Cabo San Lucas. The 40-year-old strolled along the beach while wearing black bikini.
More Nia Long News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign