Lindsay Lohan's Father Unscathed in Collision With a Bus
Michael Lohan has got involved in a traffic accident on Friday night, June 17. According to TMZ, the father of troubled actress Lindsay Lohan was driving his blue Jaguar on the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles when a metro bus crashed into his car in the middle of rush hour.
TMZ reporter Mike Walters, who claimed to have witnessed the collision, said that Lohan was at the time slowly approaching a stoplight near the Director's Guild of America on Sunset Boulevard. When the bus attempted to pass him, it accidentally sideswiped his car.
Fortunately, Lohan was not injured, and his car seemed to only have minor scratches and scrapes. When Walters checked on him following the incident, the ex-husband of Dina Lohan said, "Of course you're here when I get hit by a bus ... we exchanged information and everything is fine."
The Los Angeles Fire Department reported a traffic collision occurred at 6 P.M. on Sunset Boulevard near Bronson Avenue.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding