Lindsay Lohan's Father Unscathed in Collision With a Bus
Michael Lohan has got involved in a traffic accident on Friday night, June 17. According to TMZ, the father of troubled actress Lindsay Lohan was driving his blue Jaguar on the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles when a metro bus crashed into his car in the middle of rush hour.
TMZ reporter Mike Walters, who claimed to have witnessed the collision, said that Lohan was at the time slowly approaching a stoplight near the Director's Guild of America on Sunset Boulevard. When the bus attempted to pass him, it accidentally sideswiped his car.
Fortunately, Lohan was not injured, and his car seemed to only have minor scratches and scrapes. When Walters checked on him following the incident, the ex-husband of Dina Lohan said, "Of course you're here when I get hit by a bus ... we exchanged information and everything is fine."
The Los Angeles Fire Department reported a traffic collision occurred at 6 P.M. on Sunset Boulevard near Bronson Avenue.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service