Shenae Grimes Explains Alleged 'Flipping the Bird' Salute to Publicist
Shenae Grimes has been forced to defend herself over her alleged rude gesture on the red carpet. The Annie Wilson of "90210" came to the Persol Magnificent Obsessions exhibition in New York City on Thursday night, June 16, but it was reported that she was uncooperative with and seen flipping the bird to her publicist.
In response to the story, the 21-year-old made use of her blog to offer some clarification. On Friday, she wrote, "FYI to all ugly-media lovers...that 'publicist' I was allegedly flipping off was one of my closest friends and if you had any insight into my personal life, you'd know that I would never seriously behave that way and I do have a very sarcastic sense of humor."
"twas all in good fun, note the shots of us laughing while it was happening," she continued. "They'll turn whatever they can to make a good story I know but I'm a human being who isn't ashamed of having a dry sense of humor, my apologies if anyone is offended by that but know, my friend certainly was not! Much love X."
Previous blog reports claimed that Shenae was fighting with her publicist when she was attending the exhibition. She allegedly would only wear the product she was supposed to be promoting for only a few photos. She was also accused of yelling at photographers, refusing to walk the red carpet and flipping everyone off.
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer