Supermodel Bar Refaeli Tweets She Breaks Her Arm
Bar Refaeli will likely sport a cast soon. The Israeli model, who broke up with longtime boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio in May, has broken her arm. She announced the news by tweeting on Friday, June 13, "I broke my arm. And I'm annoyed! Booooooo."
While she spread the word about the injury herself, the 26-year-old swimsuit supermodel didn't offer any details on how she got banged up. Her representative has yet to come out with a statement regarding the injury as well.
Bar began dating Leo in November 2005. They were together for four years before taking a six-month break in 2009. They rekindled their romance in 2010. In mid-May this year, New York Post's Page Six reported that the two have split yet again. It was said that the two called an end to their relationship after going through a rough patch.
Shortly after Bar and Leo went separate ways, Leo was spotted hanging out with "Gossip Girl" beauty Blake Lively. The rumored new couple were seen sharing warm embrace when Blake came on board director Steven Spielberg's yacht in Cannes, France. Days later, they were seen together in Italy. Most recently, they enjoyed a trip to Disneyland.
More Bar Refaeli News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory