Fresh Trailer for 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes': Tom Felton Gets Mean
Tom Felton apparently could not shake off his Slytherin personality in a fresh international trailer from "Rise of the Planet of the Apes". The new snippet sees Tom's character, Dodge Landon, torturing imprisoned Caesar. The video also features a scene where Caesar defends John Lithgow's Charles, and another scene which sees two apes embracing each other.
"Rise of the Planet of the Apes" is a reality-based cautionary tale, a science fiction/science fact blend, where man's own experiments with genetic engineering lead to the development of intelligence in apes and the onset of a war for supremacy.
In this flick, James Franco stars as Will Rodman, a young scientist who makes a breakthrough while studying the development of intelligence in apes. Meanwhile, Lithgow plays Will's Alzheimer-stricken father, Charles Rodman. The movie is set for August 5 release in the U.S.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion