Fresh Trailer for 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes': Tom Felton Gets Mean
Tom Felton apparently could not shake off his Slytherin personality in a fresh international trailer from "Rise of the Planet of the Apes". The new snippet sees Tom's character, Dodge Landon, torturing imprisoned Caesar. The video also features a scene where Caesar defends John Lithgow's Charles, and another scene which sees two apes embracing each other.
"Rise of the Planet of the Apes" is a reality-based cautionary tale, a science fiction/science fact blend, where man's own experiments with genetic engineering lead to the development of intelligence in apes and the onset of a war for supremacy.
In this flick, James Franco stars as Will Rodman, a young scientist who makes a breakthrough while studying the development of intelligence in apes. Meanwhile, Lithgow plays Will's Alzheimer-stricken father, Charles Rodman. The movie is set for August 5 release in the U.S.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed