Fresh Trailer for 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes': Tom Felton Gets Mean
Tom Felton apparently could not shake off his Slytherin personality in a fresh international trailer from "Rise of the Planet of the Apes". The new snippet sees Tom's character, Dodge Landon, torturing imprisoned Caesar. The video also features a scene where Caesar defends John Lithgow's Charles, and another scene which sees two apes embracing each other.
"Rise of the Planet of the Apes" is a reality-based cautionary tale, a science fiction/science fact blend, where man's own experiments with genetic engineering lead to the development of intelligence in apes and the onset of a war for supremacy.
In this flick, James Franco stars as Will Rodman, a young scientist who makes a breakthrough while studying the development of intelligence in apes. Meanwhile, Lithgow plays Will's Alzheimer-stricken father, Charles Rodman. The movie is set for August 5 release in the U.S.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3