Fresh Trailer for 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes': Tom Felton Gets Mean
Tom Felton apparently could not shake off his Slytherin personality in a fresh international trailer from "Rise of the Planet of the Apes". The new snippet sees Tom's character, Dodge Landon, torturing imprisoned Caesar. The video also features a scene where Caesar defends John Lithgow's Charles, and another scene which sees two apes embracing each other.
"Rise of the Planet of the Apes" is a reality-based cautionary tale, a science fiction/science fact blend, where man's own experiments with genetic engineering lead to the development of intelligence in apes and the onset of a war for supremacy.
In this flick, James Franco stars as Will Rodman, a young scientist who makes a breakthrough while studying the development of intelligence in apes. Meanwhile, Lithgow plays Will's Alzheimer-stricken father, Charles Rodman. The movie is set for August 5 release in the U.S.
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo