Fresh Trailer for 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes': Tom Felton Gets Mean
Tom Felton apparently could not shake off his Slytherin personality in a fresh international trailer from "Rise of the Planet of the Apes". The new snippet sees Tom's character, Dodge Landon, torturing imprisoned Caesar. The video also features a scene where Caesar defends John Lithgow's Charles, and another scene which sees two apes embracing each other.
"Rise of the Planet of the Apes" is a reality-based cautionary tale, a science fiction/science fact blend, where man's own experiments with genetic engineering lead to the development of intelligence in apes and the onset of a war for supremacy.
In this flick, James Franco stars as Will Rodman, a young scientist who makes a breakthrough while studying the development of intelligence in apes. Meanwhile, Lithgow plays Will's Alzheimer-stricken father, Charles Rodman. The movie is set for August 5 release in the U.S.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung