'American Idol' Announces Season 11 Audition Schedule
"American Idol" has just crowned Scotty McCreery as its season 10 winner, but it has already been prepping to begin the search of new talents. It has been announced that season 11 of the singing contest will be kicked off on June 28 at Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
The auditions will continue with stops in Portland, Ore. (July 2, Rose Garden), San Diego (July 8, Petco Park), Pittsburgh (July 15, Heinz Field), Charleston, S.C. (July 22, North Charleston Coliseum), and Denver (July 29, Invesco Field at Mile High) before wrapping up in Houston (August 26, Reliant Park). Men and women between 15 and 28 can participate in the competition.
It is unclear whether the upcoming season will have the same judge line-up of season 10 which consisted of Randy Jackson, Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler. J.Lo recently said she still doesn't know if she will return, explaining "I haven't been forced to make a decision and I'm glad about that because honestly I'm very kind of on the fence about it."
More details on the auditions can be seen on the official website of "American Idol".
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'