'American Idol' Announces Season 11 Audition Schedule
"American Idol" has just crowned Scotty McCreery as its season 10 winner, but it has already been prepping to begin the search of new talents. It has been announced that season 11 of the singing contest will be kicked off on June 28 at Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
The auditions will continue with stops in Portland, Ore. (July 2, Rose Garden), San Diego (July 8, Petco Park), Pittsburgh (July 15, Heinz Field), Charleston, S.C. (July 22, North Charleston Coliseum), and Denver (July 29, Invesco Field at Mile High) before wrapping up in Houston (August 26, Reliant Park). Men and women between 15 and 28 can participate in the competition.
It is unclear whether the upcoming season will have the same judge line-up of season 10 which consisted of Randy Jackson, Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler. J.Lo recently said she still doesn't know if she will return, explaining "I haven't been forced to make a decision and I'm glad about that because honestly I'm very kind of on the fence about it."
More details on the auditions can be seen on the official website of "American Idol".
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed