Khloe Kardashian Planning a Raunchy Bachelorette Party for Kim
Khloe Kardashian is planning a bachelorette party for sister Kim Kardashian not to forget. Khloe was not happy with the all-girls bash that Kim threw for her when she wed Lamar Odom in 2009 and she is now plotting a revenge.
"I had the worst bachelorette party," Khloe, 26, told E! News. "Like it wasn't sexy at all, so I might just do a payback for Kim ...Because Kim [herself] does not like [the raunchy things] she gave me, like penis straws and a little go-go dancer. Kim would cringe if I did that for her, so I might do that just to see what happens."
Kim who is yet to reveal when she will walk down the aisle, has picked both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian to be her Maids of Honor. However, Khloe is not pleased with how she is going to carry that title. "Someone told me I'm married so I'm a Matron of Honor, but I hate Matron," she said. "That's so old and not sexy!"
Khloe is also crossing her fingers for Kim to pick Vera Wang as her wedding gown. "She did mine, so I hope she does [Kim's]," Khloe said. "Just because I love her, and I feel like when you think of weddings, you think of Vera Wang. I think it would be a perfect fit."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special