Emma Watson NOT Dating Johnny Simmons
Emma Watson maintains that she is not dating "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" co-star Johnny Simmons although they have been seen spending time together lately. "This is complete fiction," her representative told Mail Online. The British actress insisted that they are just friends and co-workers.
Watson and Simmons were photographed doing a morning jog together in Pennsylvania countryside. A source also said that the 24-year-old actor and the 21-year-old actress got "serious so fast" after filming the movie adaptation of Stephen Chbosky's novel in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
But Watson has provided criteria to be her boyfriend in a new interview with Daily Record newspaper. "I want someone with kindness, good manners, intelligence, confidence ...and someone who can make me laugh. Manners are important. The way I was brought up, my dad is very strict and very focused on that, so if I see anyone be rude to anyone else, it's an immediate turnoff. I can't bear it."
Watson also sees a future as a mom. "I have very strong family values and I would definitely hope that marriage and kids would be in my future. I can't wait to be a mum," she said.
More Emma Watson News
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date