Emma Watson NOT Dating Johnny Simmons
Emma Watson maintains that she is not dating "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" co-star Johnny Simmons although they have been seen spending time together lately. "This is complete fiction," her representative told Mail Online. The British actress insisted that they are just friends and co-workers.
Watson and Simmons were photographed doing a morning jog together in Pennsylvania countryside. A source also said that the 24-year-old actor and the 21-year-old actress got "serious so fast" after filming the movie adaptation of Stephen Chbosky's novel in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
But Watson has provided criteria to be her boyfriend in a new interview with Daily Record newspaper. "I want someone with kindness, good manners, intelligence, confidence ...and someone who can make me laugh. Manners are important. The way I was brought up, my dad is very strict and very focused on that, so if I see anyone be rude to anyone else, it's an immediate turnoff. I can't bear it."
Watson also sees a future as a mom. "I have very strong family values and I would definitely hope that marriage and kids would be in my future. I can't wait to be a mum," she said.
More Emma Watson News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?