Emma Watson NOT Dating Johnny Simmons
Emma Watson maintains that she is not dating "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" co-star Johnny Simmons although they have been seen spending time together lately. "This is complete fiction," her representative told Mail Online. The British actress insisted that they are just friends and co-workers.
Watson and Simmons were photographed doing a morning jog together in Pennsylvania countryside. A source also said that the 24-year-old actor and the 21-year-old actress got "serious so fast" after filming the movie adaptation of Stephen Chbosky's novel in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
But Watson has provided criteria to be her boyfriend in a new interview with Daily Record newspaper. "I want someone with kindness, good manners, intelligence, confidence ...and someone who can make me laugh. Manners are important. The way I was brought up, my dad is very strict and very focused on that, so if I see anyone be rude to anyone else, it's an immediate turnoff. I can't bear it."
Watson also sees a future as a mom. "I have very strong family values and I would definitely hope that marriage and kids would be in my future. I can't wait to be a mum," she said.
More Emma Watson News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!