Emma Watson NOT Dating Johnny Simmons
Emma Watson maintains that she is not dating "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" co-star Johnny Simmons although they have been seen spending time together lately. "This is complete fiction," her representative told Mail Online. The British actress insisted that they are just friends and co-workers.
Watson and Simmons were photographed doing a morning jog together in Pennsylvania countryside. A source also said that the 24-year-old actor and the 21-year-old actress got "serious so fast" after filming the movie adaptation of Stephen Chbosky's novel in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
But Watson has provided criteria to be her boyfriend in a new interview with Daily Record newspaper. "I want someone with kindness, good manners, intelligence, confidence ...and someone who can make me laugh. Manners are important. The way I was brought up, my dad is very strict and very focused on that, so if I see anyone be rude to anyone else, it's an immediate turnoff. I can't bear it."
Watson also sees a future as a mom. "I have very strong family values and I would definitely hope that marriage and kids would be in my future. I can't wait to be a mum," she said.
More Emma Watson News
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist